Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There were literally hundreds of old bottles scattered in this timber but I just picked up a few and brought them home.
There were a ton of the old stubby rounded pepsi bottles but I didn't bring any home. All kinds of bottles like I've never seen before. Probably nothing extra special but neat anyway.
Of these I brought home from the left...not sure what it is but it's like an old 64oz. juice bottle, then two one quart liquer bottles, a glass medicine bottle with the rubber still intact on the top, then the two on the right I have no idea what they are.
By looking at the bottoms of the dated ones these are from the mid to late 1970's, no idea on the medicine bottle and the two on the right.
Anyway, here they are, any guesses on them?

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another one

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
I remember those old Orange Juice Bottle's... Seen one just the other day. I picked up an older 1980's Dr Pepper little 10 oz Bottle yesterday (embossed) and really old pint sized Whiskey Bottle. I had a really old Ketchup Bottle too, found it a couple weeks ago.Gave those 3 to my Uncle last night He said it was a really old one. It was thick and the bigger size. Had a heavy duty ring mid way down the Bottle. Was really balanced. I kept a embosed Pepsi Cola Bottle and an olde The Pop Shoppe painted Label Bottle's. The Ketchup one was neat... but I like the one's with embossing or Label's.

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
The 2 on the right are a bar b q sauce bottle and a pickle/relish bottle. You sure you didn't use these pics just to show off your trophys??:peepwall::rotfl:

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by sand_manms
The 2 on the right are a bar b q sauce bottle and a pickle/relish bottle. You sure you didn't use these pics just to show off your trophys??:peepwall::rotfl:
:rotfl: I'm sure! I would have taken some very different pictures if that was the plan. I think most of the trophies that are visible in those pictures are old ones. I don't really have many sitting out anyway, maybe five or six more than you see in that picture. There's a few boxes full of archery ones in the attic, those need to head that way as well!

·
Under appreciated
92,601 Posts
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
What about rocks HoytShooter? Did you pick up any rocks? That is what we really wanna know. ;)
You crack me up..

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
I have found a few old bottles around the property I hunt, but never really gave them any thought...
I think all of them that I've found are sitting in the house somewhere.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.