Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was posted last year and was lost in the great crash of '06. Thought this might get everyone ready for the 15th for sure.....

[file]7865[/file]

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by mrb Thought this might get everyone ready for the 15th for sure.....
If that won't work...I don't know what will!!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Yeah buddy! :sniper:

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
That thing is the real deal too. If you zoom in on the original photo that went around, there is snot flying everywhere out of that buck's nose. :eek:

Parker

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by Bowhunter4life
AND LOOK WHAT TIME IT IS ON THE PHOT AND HES IN AN OPEN FIELD!!!!!!!!
And look at the date....and supposedly the photo was taken in Wisconsin (that's what I heard first), which would put that time in the middle of the rut.

Parker

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Could be BB, I don't have all the info since the site crash last Feb... If anyone knows who to give credits to please post up...

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Could be BB, I don't have all the info since the site crash last Feb... If anyone knows who to give credits to please post up...
:D mrb, there were 3 different stories that went with this photo the first time that it went around. :D

I wanna talk to the guy that had the trail camera out. :D

Parker

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
I remember this one to...and I did and still agree that it is the real deal. What I think gets lost on this picture, because the overall picture itself is so cool...is that buck is gigantic!!! Look at the neck and body on that dude!

·
Under appreciated
92,113 Posts
What a beast..

that 3d really gives you a frame of reference as to size eh? :cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.