Olathe lawyer????

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by FiremanBrad, Oct 28, 2010.

1. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Anyone in the KC area know a good divorce lawyer??? Have a buddy in Olathe that needs help??!!!:pop:

2. Wings Fan 19

Wings Fan 19 Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO.
    Good and lawyer don't rightly fit together. :claphands::peepwall:

3. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    Cheaper to keep her.:D

4. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    [rquote=1867538&tid=130010&author=Wings Fan 19]Good and lawyer don't rightly fit together. :claphands::peepwall:[/rquote]

They can go toghether when bonded with DIVORCE in the middle sometimes.... :wave:

5. mx1alex

mx1alex #HFBO

Mar 26, 2008
    #HFBO
    Cordell and Cordell advertise on 810whb all the time. They represent men in divorce cases.

6. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    you sure its for a buddy:D

7. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

[rquote=1867776&tid=130010&author=coyotehunter]you sure its for a buddy:D[/rquote]Sure not for me!!!:wave:

8. coyotehunter

coyotehunter PURE KILLER

Jan 19, 2005
    mexico,mo.
    just checking:D i always hate when some one ask me that.kinda like do i need one:D

9. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Chris Pickering of the Smith Law Group in Merriam Ks:cheers:

10. Hooks

Hooks Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Down the bayou
    [rquote=1867504&tid=130010&author=FiremanBrad]Anyone in the KC area know a good divorce lawyer??? Have a buddy in Olathe that needs help??!!!:pop:[/rquote]

I can't give you any helpful information about that area, but if you were in SW MO, I'd give ya the name of the one my ex used:stickfight: :rof2:
    She kicked the dawg outta the piece I hired.
    I would also tell him to forget any notion of amicable. If you enter a divorce with that in mind, prepare yourself for a screwing. I can also assure him that his ex will do everything she can do to ruin him financially and will embark upon a mission to damage his reputation beyond repair. And when dealing with a woman scorned, the TRUTH has little bearing on reality.
    Not that I would have any personal experience in the matter.:rof2::rof2:

11. ryanlowe02

ryanlowe02 Sexual Intellectual

Aug 11, 2007
    Raymore, MO
    [rquote=1869472&tid=130010&author=Hooks][rquote=1867504&tid=130010&author=FiremanBrad]Anyone in the KC area know a good divorce lawyer??? Have a buddy in Olathe that needs help??!!!:pop:[/rquote]

I can't give you any helpful information about that area, but if you were in SW MO, I'd give ya the name of the one my ex used:stickfight: :rof2:
    She kicked the dawg outta the piece I hired.
    I would also tell him to forget any notion of amicable. If you enter a divorce with that in mind, prepare yourself for a screwing. I can also assure him that his ex will do everything she can do to ruin him financially and will embark upon a mission to damage his reputation beyond repair. And when dealing with a woman scorned, the TRUTH has little bearing on reality.
    Not that I would have any personal experience in the matter.:rof2::rof2:[/rquote]thats funny right there :rof2:

12. Hoytshooter

Hoytshooter New Member

Mar 7, 2005
    Small Buck, MO
    We have a bunch of friends that are attorneys on the KS side Brad.

13. Barnold1

Barnold1 Senior Member

Sep 8, 2008
    Plattsburg
    I've always believed that the primary reason the gender inequality in wages remains is that society's baked it in there for the shafting every guy that gets divorced will receive.

14. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    BECAUSE WE ARE ALL MONEY HUNGRY GREEDY WHINCHES, JUST WAITING FOR YOU TO FILE SO WE CAN TAKE EVERY PENNY FROM YOUR POCKETS FOR THE REST OF YOUR SORRY INNOCENT LITTLE LIVES.

:blah::blah::blah::blah:

15. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    THE VOICE OF TRUTH HAS SPOKEN:claphands::claphands::claphands:

16. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    [rquote=1870571&tid=130010&author=DADAKOTA]THE VOICE OF TRUTH HAS SPOKEN:claphands::claphands::claphands:[/rquote]

:rof2:

YA EVER HEARD THE OL SAYING......"IF YA CAN'T BEAT EM YOU MIGHT AS WELL JOIN EM?"

17. DADAKOTA

DADAKOTA Active Member

Apr 18, 2006
    You trying to get around the word filter with whinches?:cheers:

18. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    NOPE WE WERE CALLED THAT IN A POST LAST WEEK, SO I THOUGHT I WOULD USE IT SO THAT MEMBER WOULD FEEL INCLUDED!

19. winger

winger New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    [rquote=1870343&tid=130010&author=Barnold1]I've always believed that the primary reason the gender inequality in wages remains is that society's baked it in there for the shafting every guy that gets divorced will receive. [/rquote]

i have done my bit to shatter this "gender inequality in wages". pretty sure my wife doesn't divorce me is due to the fact that she has gave me a standard of living i have become accustomed to and the maintenece she would have to pay me would be devastating but when you set that standard and decide to leave it, you must pay.:rof2::D

but seriously, she has given me a pretty good standard of living. love that women.:cheers: