Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
1,239 Posts
As I've said before, I wouldn't crawl around waving a fan. And maybe Im wrong but shooting a bird that appeared to be 5 yards from the fan dude dont seem that good of idea. Glad the shotter didn't get stung by a wasp and twitch.

· Banned
81,617 Posts
Ezra, weren't they roosting them with the beer? Not, sure I have ever roosted a a bird without a beer
I dont believe that for a second.

If they had beer you would be in the tree with them. :D

Reactions: 20'

· Registered
20,349 Posts
Which shooter is fullfan? Or is he the beer caddy? .... ;).......

Running and gunning with 3-4 Fellas (No Blind) and getting the footage that you boys laid down is no small task... WoW!

Congrats on one helluva Oklahoma trip Fellas! I'm a Fan! FullFan!

· Quack
5,521 Posts
I've got it on good authority the Oklahoma State record turkey was killed in Missouri.

· Registered
14,419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Make the violin emoji if you must, fulloffan, I would not want some dude pointing a sg within a few feet of where I was setting, with safety off.
Perspective is everything. And it wasn't just some dude, it's a guy that has killed dozens and dozens of turkeys...safely. Our guide was fanning back in the 90s with a mounted strutter before fanning was even cool

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.