Ok this may be a dumb question but

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by brad7623, Oct 28, 2010.

1. brad7623

brad7623 Member

Oct 26, 2009
    Arnold
    If I were to kill a deer tonight what is best site to watch the gutting process of the deer. I will be hunting solo and have NEVER killed or processed a deer, figured I'd let my first one be my trial and error learning experience lol. Any advice is greatly appreciated

Thanks

Brad

2. Judah

Judah Crossbow supporter

Oct 19, 2007
    Warren County
    I have a good video for you if you want to borrow it. I am in St. Charles 10 minutes from Westport

3. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
  4. Hideandwatch

Hideandwatch New Member

If you have never done it before, stuff your nose with vicks or if you smoke light a cigarette and then put it out and stuff torn pieces of tobacco up your nose, because if you open the intestines, which I have done and even if you have a strong stomach you will be filling the cavity of the deer with puke.:D
    I remember my first, it was a friends first bowkill on a muley in California. I had the belly split open from the chest all the way down and was looking for the esophagus. I had hold onto something :eek: and I asked my buddy, is this the esophagus? He says I don't know, I say should I cut it? He says I don't know, I say here goes I'm cutting it:whinging: It was not what I was looking for, it was the intestines.:whinging: There are some good videos on youtube. After that experience, I have never opened up a deers intestines.

:cheers:

5. I kind of like the smell when you puncture the stomach --- Only did it on my first two deer but it still smells like victory to me

6. Meller

Meller Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2008
    That mdc thing is a pretty good guide. Do that. And it dosnt smell that bad

7. Trad-hunter

Trad-hunter Active Member

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
    I hear if you huff the air out of a deer stomach that it is hallucinogenic!

8. Vector

Vector VECtor Custom Calls

Feb 11, 2003
    N/C MO
    [rquote=1867721&tid=130020&author=Trad-hunter]I hear if you huff the air out of a deer stomach that it is hallucinogenic![/rquote]

:rof2: I will for sure make you say, "WHOOOOOAAAAA DUUUUUDE!"

Parker

9. Mofireman39

Mofireman39 New Member

Aug 21, 2010
    [rquote=1867721&tid=130020&author=Trad-hunter]I hear if you huff the air out of a deer stomach that it is hallucinogenic![/rquote]

Lmao!!! I just threw up a little bit in my mouth...

10. Trad-hunter

Trad-hunter Active Member

Oct 22, 2007
    S W Mo.
  11. yankee

yankee Senior Member