Sorry.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
1st. but they are both very nice.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Both have great character to me. I like tall tines and I like wide main beams, so it is a toss up for me. Both great bucks.:cheers:

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
if they were standing side by side...had to shoose only one. i'd go with the first one..lots of oddball stuff goin on there. errr, maybe the second one....i could use another tall racked buck on the wall....but maybe..oh nevermind. theyve busted me and ran away, i would then get on here and make a thread on how i'm quitting hunting for the year again:D

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
should probably stop...before too long there will be replies tellin everyone we're horrible people for pickin on his haircut.:whinging:

·
Button Buck Aficionado
1,194 Posts
Well, I think it's important to look out for MWT members' health and seeing as carryin' all that hair around is probably going to cause neck problems when he reaches his 20s I think it's only prudent that we advise him accordingly.

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
Okay DM ya know we're only kidding you, doncha?:D

·
Registered
31,341 Posts
[rquote=1563827&tid=108753&author=Drenalinjunky]Well, I think it's important to look out for MWT members' health and seeing as carryin' all that hair around is probably going to cause neck problems when he reaches his 20s I think it's only prudent that we advise him accordingly.[/rquote]

that is very true

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.