Ok so I go to a wedding Saturday...

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by Refuze2falo, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    Saturday fallowing the MWT shoot I head back home to my cousins wedding.
    Nice day lots of pics before the wedding starts yada yada yada
    Wedding starts at 4:30 everyone is settled in I was an usher so I just stood in back with the other ushers
    Bout 4:45 it's getting close to the I do's and do not's and my cousins soon to be husband hits the floor like a ton of bricks!
    Yeah he flat passed out!
    His dad/bestman held his legs up and they fed him some water and about 10 mins he's back up and they go ahead and finish
    Talk about never forget.I laughed and laughed right or wrong of was funny as all get out IMO:rof2:

I have never been married so I can't say what it feels like but ge'ez surely it ain't that bad

Anyone ever seen this happen?

2. CoHunter

CoHunter New Member

May 19, 2007
    Colorado
    I have seen it happen alot on Americas Funniest Home Videos. I bet it happens alot more than you think.

3. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    :hysterical:

I'd have laughed too, prolly just warm in there

4. Reflex

Reflex Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2007
    Sullivan, MO
    Probably locked his legs. Worst thing to do when you are nervous and standing in front of a crowd.

5. Jeremy

Jeremy REGULAR MEMBER

Dec 22, 2006
    if ya are so nervous at your own wedding you pass out....one should probably ask yourself...should i be doing this

6. Big L

Big L Trapper Groupie

Aug 8, 2008
    Bonne Terre
    what have I gotten myself into this time

7. deerhunter365

deerhunter365 Active Member

Oct 14, 2008
    Salisbury/Marceline
    [rquote=1282534&tid=89737&author=Reflex]Probably locked his legs. Worst thing to do when you are nervous and standing in front of a crowd.[/rquote]

That is a quick way to pass out for sure. See it happen while in boot camp, couldnt laugh at that though:peepwall:

8. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    My niece was the flower girl standing up there and it freaked her out she ran back to mama

9. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    Yep....my daughters wedding the best man did the face plant trick in front of everybody. He was the guy that has all the manly muscles and tatoos and piercings in his ears and other parts of his body that I don't want to know where. Mr. Macho in other words. I told the entire wedding party prior to the ceremony about not locking your knees while standing up there and especially since it was outdoors at 1:00 in the afternoon. No video of this one sorry to say. Looked like cutting down a tree.....T I M B E R!! Face to cement in two seconds.

Keep those knees flexing while you are standing there.

10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I went to a wedding last saturday too and nobody passed out... fact, they both looked like they were enjoying it. :eek:

Got another wedding this saturday... :blah::blah:

11. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    [rquote=1282542&tid=89737&author=deerhunter365][rquote=1282534&tid=89737&author=Reflex]Probably locked his legs. Worst thing to do when you are nervous and standing in front of a crowd.[/rquote]

That is a quick way to pass out for sure. See it happen while in boot camp, couldnt laugh at that though:peepwall:[/rquote]

Been there...seen that! Looked like domino's fallin'...

I never did, though... :innocent: