Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

I am going to offer duckers their very own forum......... your forum name....... your elected admin.... your elected moderators, your rules and your place..... your way........

It appears to me that deer and ducks can't eat from the same troth... feeling get hurt...... fun turns into snibbles and bashing so, here is what I propose to all of you who want to make a bed for just duck talk.....

I'll open a forum just for duck talk plus what ever you guys want to talk about on your forum..

I'll train one or 2 administrators how to operate it, run it.

You guys provide the people to run it as you see fit....

If deer hunters want to visit it they can..

So, what say you duck hunters? No more *****ing about goaters dumping in your playhouse. no more deer moderators dumping in your playground....... no more nothing you deem inappropriate in or on your forum.......

Deal?

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
this saddens me, we have been over taken kinda reminds me of our current government, but your the boss Mr.B :cheers:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1484762&tid=103776&author=marshallgrn]this saddens me, we have been over taken kinda reminds me of our current government, but your the boss Mr.B :cheers:[/rquote]

No......... don't mean to run anyone off.......... It is that I get so many complaints from both sides of the fence I just don't know how to keep the peace..... I need to find a way to keep most of the members happy and I am running out of options.....

If anyone has other options please let me know cause I'm about out of gas...... :cheers::cheers::quackquack::quackquack::goodnight:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1484769&tid=103776&author=knockemdeadd]same rules as the general forum ?[/rquote]

That will be determined by the admins of the new forum if we go that way.......:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
People just need to quit complainin, that would make your life alot simpler, eh!!!

Who cares if a thread gets dumped into the DP....If ya don't want to read a thread, DON'T OPEN IT!!!!

:wave:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
i hope you keep the playhouse, i like having a place to stir the pot, rename it outhouse since it offends one or two of the duckers on here

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Seems we already have a duckers forum...called Duck/Goose Hunting.

Appreciate the effort Dave.....I didnt realize we were so out of control. :cheers:

And I catch your drift, loud and clear

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
The goaters that complain should just ask to not be a member of the playhouse any more then...or if they complain...simply take them off the list to fix the problem!

The duckers need to keep their "duckin' attitude" in the playhouse.

Nobody should get their panties in a wad then...

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1484774&tid=103776&author=marshallgrn] i hope you keep the playhouse, i like having a place to stir the pot, rename it outhouse since it offends one or two of the duckers on here[/rquote]

Ditto!:cheers::wave:

And I'll add, that I thought MOST of the "Duckers" could take it.....Not sure about 1 or 3 though!!!:wave:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
[rquote=1484773&tid=103776&author=FiremanBrad]People just need to quit complainin, that would make your life alot simpler, eh!!!

Who cares if a thread gets dumped into the DP....If ya don't want to read a thread, DON'T OPEN IT!!!!

:wave:[/rquote]

seems simple enough idea dont it?

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1484773&tid=103776&author=FiremanBrad]People just need to quit complainin, that would make your life alot simpler, eh!!!

hey Brad? that statement is getting old....why not make a Goaters Dump ? :shrug:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1484776&tid=103776&author=thh058]The goaters that complain should just ask to not be a member of the playhouse any more then...or if they complain...simply take them off the list to fix the problem!

The duckers need to keep their "duckin' attitude" in the playhouse.

Nobody should get their panties in a wad then...[/rquote]

But on the same note, "Goaters" should bite thier tongue once in awhile, and not tattle on "Duckers" if they slip up...lol. NO, I"m not a ducker, btw....lol

WHY CAIN'T WE ALL JUS' GIT ALONG??!!!:wave:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1484779&tid=103776&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1484773&tid=103776&author=FiremanBrad]People just need to quit complainin, that would make your life alot simpler, eh!!!

hey Brad? that statement is getting old....why not make a Goaters Dump ? :shrug:[/rquote]

You must have been one of the complainers.:wave:

Old or not, it's true....just like tv, if you don't like a show, turn it back to Dancing with the Stars!:banana-man-yeah:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I agree...but if you a gonna whine about it to the admin, the admin should kick you out of the playhouse. After all....the complainer asked to be in there!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1484785&tid=103776&author=thh058]I agree...but if you a gonna whine about it to the admin, the admin should kick you out of the playhouse. After all....the complainer asked to be in there![/rquote]

DING DING DING, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1484784&tid=103776&author=FiremanBrad][rquote=1484779&tid=103776&author=knockemdeadd][rquote=1484773&tid=103776&author=FiremanBrad]People just need to quit complainin, that would make your life alot simpler, eh!!!

hey Brad? that statement is getting old....why not make a Goaters Dump ? :shrug:[/rquote]

You must have been one of the complainers.:wave:

Old or not, it's true....just like tv, if you don't like a show, turn it back to Dancing with the Stars!:banana-man-yeah:[/rquote]

ask mrb if Ive complained even once. mrb? you have my blessings to let Brad know....

hey Brad? who's your pick to win tonight ? :hysterical:

dont lie, I know you'll be tuning in to see Whitney...:cheers:

·
Registered
5,360 Posts
geez whinning because it named the duckers playhouse, call it whatever if it will make the nancys stop crying

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
[rquote=1484791&tid=103776&author=marshallgrn]geez whinning because it named the duckers playhouse, call it whatever if it will make the nancys stop crying[/rquote]

sounds pretty much settled....Marshall for Moderator of the GOATERS DUMP ! :claphands::claphands::claphands:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Believe me, those types of shows are NOT allowed on my tv....My wife would shoot the tv!!!!!lol:wave:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts