Oh Rat.......

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by lma, May 26, 2009.

1. lma

lma Active Member

I found your pic....

[file]58536[/file]

2. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Thanks Lori!!

Nice looking lampage... lemme see if we got a good home for it. :claphands:

3. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Sounds like it has a good home right here in casa de rat. lol

Dave/Lori... can you send it to the 3D shoot this weekend? I'll put venatic on point to bringer back.

Looks great!! Thanks!

4. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    your welcome rat
    :claphands:

5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1275735&tid=89304&author=Rebel]your welcome rat
    :claphands:[/rquote]

Oh man!!! :rof2::rof2::rof2:

No doubt bro... you were critical that night.

I appreciate it... you and yers have a free stay at casa de rat next time yer in town.

You can use the lamp to illuminate your stay here in the cave. :rock:

6. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    :cheers::cheers::cheers: Yeppers. the ole lamp master done good on this one........... Good choice.. IMHO........ :woot::woot::peepwall:

7. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Another thing here...

It was my intention originally to donate the lamp back to MWT for auction or similar to generate moneys for the general fund but the wife loves that lamp, cant blame her.

Because I dont want to profit from a night of post padding (of which I was very much involved) I am authorized to donate $100.00 cash moneys to MWT in order to facilitate future MWT endeavors.
    :cheers::cheers:

Thanks everyone. :woot:

8. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    [rquote=1275743&tid=89304&author=rat]Another thing here...

It was my intention originally to donate the lamp back to MWT for auction or similar to generate moneys for the general fund but the wife loves that lamp, cant blame her.

Because I dont want to profit from a night of post padding (of which I was very much involved) I am authorized to donate $100.00 cash moneys to MWT in order to facilitate future MWT endeavors.

Thanks everyone. :woot:[/rquote]

Well....... In this old man HO. it is not necessary....... fair is fair and square is square............... So that makes it yours/hers... fair and square........... just sayin'........... :cheers::cheers::claphands:

9. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    PS. it looks much better live and in living color........ :cheers::cheers::cheers::claphands::claphands:

10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1275748&tid=89304&author=mrb][rquote=1275743&tid=89304&author=rat]Another thing here...

Thanks everyone. :woot:[/rquote]

Well....... In this old man HO. it is not necessary....... fair is fair and square is square............... So that makes it yours/hers... fair and square........... just sayin'........... :cheers::cheers::claphands:[/rquote]
    Nope.. its our pleasure and thanks again. :wave:

11. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    :cheers::cheers::cheers: Our profound thanks to you and the pretty misses........ :cheers::cheers::cheers::claphands::claphands:

12. Gamegetter

Gamegetter Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2004
    You are a good dude Rat. :cheers: And congrats on the lamp.

13. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1275738&tid=89304&author=rat][rquote=1275735&tid=89304&author=Rebel]your welcome rat
    :claphands:[/rquote]

Oh man!!! :rof2::rof2::rof2:

No doubt bro... you were critical that night.

I appreciate it... you and yers have a free stay at casa de rat next time yer in town.

You can use the lamp to illuminate your stay here in the cave. :rock:[/rquote]

:rock:

14. Gamegetter

Jan 21, 2004
    Just don't tell him free woot beer or you will lose on that trade. ;) :cheers:

15. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    free.. what w00t beer

hmmm

on my way
    :woot:

16. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1275761&tid=89304&author=Gamegetter]You are a good dude Rat. :cheers: And congrats on the lamp. [/rquote]

You want to talk about a good dude Joe... you are it.

If anyone dont know, Joe offered up his property to me to take a friend of mine and his yute daughter to deer hunt last season.
    I'm blown away how generous you were there... didnt know these people from Adam and still set up blinds in key places and gave us free reign. Had a great encounter with a buck that had us unable to respond. lol
    Unbelievable and she STILL talks about how much fun she had that weekend.

Thanks to you Joe... Dave told me again the other day to thank you and Henry for all the work you guys did on short notice to make that happen. :dancin:

17. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    go joe, you superstar you! :cheers:

18. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1275773&tid=89304&author=Rebel]free.. what w00t beer

hmmm

on my way
    :woot:[/rquote]

The garage fridge is always stocked bro... anytime you are in town yer all roommates as far as I am concerned.
    Just dont make me duck hunt. lol

19. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    [rquote=1275777&tid=89304&author=rat][rquote=1275773&tid=89304&author=Rebel]free.. what w00t beer

hmmm

on my way
    :woot:[/rquote]

The garage fridge is always stocked bro... anytime you are in town yer all roommates as far as I am concerned.
    Just dont make me duck hunt. lol[/rquote]

reckon one of theses days, im gonna lie and talk you into coming "deer" hunting down here

ooops, my bad, i mean duck hunting

:stirpot:

20. Gamegetter

Jan 21, 2004
    rat has the makins to be a good duck hunter. :)