Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
SuperSenior Member
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Official Managed Deer Hunt Results are availible (No Joking)

Call 1800 829 2956.............press 1 for managed deer hunts..........enter your ID number..........and cry like I did for the fourth year in a row.:whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging:

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
:whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging:
i hope its not true..i'll hold out till Monday and see, then whine.

·
SuperSenior Member
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Whitetailer....It is time to step into reality and accept that you did not get drawn. They are not going to have different results up on Monday.

Go ahead..............let it out:whinging::whinging:

·
SuperSenior Member
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This thread was not made for bragging Mr. "I got my letter today" good for you.............OK back to.....:whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging:

·
Registered
2,943 Posts
Originally posted by Arrow-1
This thread was not made for bragging Mr. "I got my letter today" good for you.............OK back to.....:whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging:
nope it was not!!

GET A ROPE!
OR
:behead:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
It kinda stinks that some go for 3,4, or even more years being unsuccessful in the draw.....

I would like to see the MDC come up w/ a type of preference point system so that folks would get a fair chance at drawing.....JMO

·
SuperSenior Member
984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
:smiley:

:whinging::whinging::whinging::whinging:

·
Registered
6,027 Posts
well i am not going to swan lake agian........wonder if todd got rejected for the 11th year?:rotfl:

·
PURE KILLER
38,024 Posts
Originally posted by huntforfunnfood
well i am not going to swan lake agian........wonder if todd got rejected for the 11th year?:rotfl:
me neither:whinging:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.