Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
18,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
\"Official drawing for the Jan 3-4th hunt (Mercer County)\" POST UP YOUR GUESSES!!!!!

The drawing will be on the 23rd since the sign up closes on the night of the 20th to give everyone plenty of time to get the number they are going to choose posted up. It will be between 1-100. So far it looks like there are 15 who wish to be entered in the drawing. 2 staff members are each going to pick a winning number. Each contestant will need to post their pick to this thread after it closes at midnight of the 20th.

If 2 people land on each side of the correct number then the one under it will get the prize. For instance, if you were to guess 160 and someone guesses 162 with the correct number being 161, whomever guessed 160 would win it. (just using this as an example to not sway anyone with actual contest numbers so don't guess over 100!!! ) :wave:

This post has been edited 12-22-08.... 8:45pm to show the members and the numbers they have chosen..... mrb....

Here are the contestants that I have so far:

Ryanlowe02 (Kaleb)=4
Tornado6 (Chris)=47
Bloodtrail1 (Grant)=48
Woodshed (Brandon)86
Bucksguns (Hunter)=77
mrmurph (Dalton)=35
Chad (Daughter??)With drawn per member request........
Bowhunt4life (Cody)=55
Txcobowhunter (Emily)=22
Satch (Brandon)=65
Henry (Garrett)=27
Leeinmo (Kid??)=75
Sparkie124 (Aron)=38
redline925 (Bryce)=85
Hillbilly (Cordale)=24
angus (Colton)=60

If I missed anyone pm me, or if anyone else wants to enter. Hopefully 2 lucky kids will be taking home a big deer :2thumbsup:

·
Biology nit wit exposer
81,230 Posts
Please enter Garret Mosier into the drawing.

:cheers::cheers:

·
17,685 Posts
Originally posted by letemgrow
The drawing will be on the 23rd since the sign up closes on the night of the 20th to give everyone plenty of time to get the number they are going to choose posted up. It will be between 1-100. So far it looks like there are 15 who wish to be entered in the drawing. 2 staff members are each going to pick a winning number. Each contestant will need to post their pick to this thread after it closes on the night of the 20th.

Ryanlowe02 (Kaleb)
Tornado6 (Chris)
Bloodtrail1 (Grant)
Woodshed (Brandon)
Bucksguns (Hunter)
mrmurph (Dalton)
Chad (Daughter??)
Bowhunt4life (Cody)
Txcobowhunter (Emily)
Satch (Brandon)
Scott_288 (Kid??)
Leeinmo (Kid??)
Sparkie124 (Aron)
redline925 (Bryce)
Hillbilly (Kid??)

If I missed anyone pm me, or if anyone else wants to enter. Hopefully 2 lucky kids will be taking home a big deer :2thumbsup:
hillbilly's son's name is Cordale

·
17,685 Posts
Originally posted by hillbilly
Originally posted by letemgrow
The drawing will be on the 23rd since the sign up closes on the night of the 20th to give everyone plenty of time to get the number they are going to choose posted up. It will be between 1-100. So far it looks like there are 15 who wish to be entered in the drawing. 2 staff members are each going to pick a winning number. Each contestant will need to post their pick to this thread after it closes on the night of the 20th.

Ryanlowe02 (Kaleb)
Tornado6 (Chris)
Bloodtrail1 (Grant)
Woodshed (Brandon)
Bucksguns (Hunter)
mrmurph (Dalton)
Chad (Daughter??)
Bowhunt4life (Cody)
Txcobowhunter (Emily)
Satch (Brandon)
Scott_288 (Kid??)
Leeinmo (Kid??)
Sparkie124 (Aron)
redline925 (Bryce)
Hillbilly (Cordale)

hillbilly's son's name is Cordale
letemgrow did you get my son's name?

·
Registered
14,151 Posts
and on a side note does the contest end midnight the 20th? and does over beat under...might need to clarify

hate to see the number be 30 and have a 29 and a 31....or would you not even draw the second number for other hunt?

·
Registered
18,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by ryanlowe02
and on a side note does the contest end midnight the 20th? and does over beat under...might need to clarify

hate to see the number be 30 and have a 29 and a 31....or would you not even draw the second number for other hunt?
will do, it ends midnight on the 20th and then the guesses begin. I added to the original post about picking the numbers. :2thumbsup:

·
Biology nit wit exposer
81,230 Posts
I sent Garrets folks an email,,so I will submit a number for him either after they send me a choice or I'll pick for them before I leave town tomorrow.:eek::

·
17,685 Posts
Cordale wants the #24 Cause that's his baseball #:rock:

·
Biology nit wit exposer
81,230 Posts
Garret wants number 27

·
8,793 Posts
Brandon wants 65. Thanks