Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember folks-----"Click Here"

The spreadsheet is at the bottom of the first post!

We need to have one thread to keep score and keep it organized, otherwise we'll be searching all over the forums for scores and such....

Enter Team Name
Pic of Deer
Method of Harvest
Date of Harvest

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Congrats Guys!!!!!

Hey hg13, u2u me about you know what when you get a chance....

·
Registered
178 Posts
yeah that thing remember?

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
2pt. per antler =18pts.

Not sure if you want to consider him non-typical or not so I'll let a moderator finish the score tally...

Bowtech Allegiance

about 14yds.

Sept. 16 2005

TEAM #17 RACKMASTERS

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
side view

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
Man, I'll tell you what, this is going to be a REALLY HOT THREAD by mid-gun season! Cool pics!

Parker

·
Registered
226 Posts
Great buck.

Did you happen to have him weighed?

I was going to hold off till mid-Oct. to start hunting but it looks like I will have to get out there sooner.

Congrats.:cheers:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
Field dressed he weighed 197#

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
More meat for the freezer.....:dancin:

I remembered to take a pic this time:wink:

Sept.18 2005
Bowtech Allegiance
28yds.

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I guess I could take a pic of the 3 tags with the confirmation # on them....Oh well...I'll remember the camera from now on...

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Jeepers....you guys (hustler and alwyshntn) keep shooting people's dogs.... :bangin:

alwyshntn, you boys in Central Mo do some WEIRD stuff with your dead deer....(look at the picture closely) :wink:

·
Registered
2,077 Posts
I think your mind is in the gutter....

Sorry about the dogs :***: Post me a pic so I know what a TROPHY DOE looks like :wink:

·
Your Local Know It All
7,021 Posts
2 points for team #2 Here's the pic

Bowtech Blackknight
48 yards

She ran 50 yards dropped stone dead. Clean pass thru the heart and one lung. Awesome!
"See what a difference 326 fps can make on your next hunt."

Do you think Bowtech would buy that motto from me?:wink4::rotfl:

Anyway it was a great hunt. Good luck to everyone else, nice buck by the way alwyshntn! Great does too. Looks like I need to catch up.

BTH

·
Retired
9,540 Posts
All the entries up to here are listed on the spreadsheet----

Team 17 is ahead with a score of 20!

:cheers:

The spreadsheet has been up-dated reflecting the kills up to this point!

Congrats to all of you!:cheers:

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
Way to go Matt, 48 yards is a long shot. Looks like them 3D shoots really did help ya out:cheers:

MoBowman ```---------->

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,454 Posts
TWO POINTS FOR TEAM #13!!!

I smoked a small doe (yearling) off of the burr oak tree tonight. Had three deer at the tree, doe, and two yearlings. One of the yearlings was a button (I'm sure Snowman's proud for me letting him walk). I was trying to get the doe. They were there for about 20 minutes, and then she spotted me sqatting a skeeter off of my nose. She lifted her leg to stomp, so I thought that the gig was up.

She was at 15 yards. I shot over her, and nailed the other doe at 25 yards. She only ran 10 yards, and then fell over! SSSSSMOKED!

She's butchered and in the fridge right now.

Nothing special on the pic. I didn't have anyone around to take my picture with the deer. I edited out the blood, just because I didn't feel it was needed. No pride for me in showing a bloody carcass. INSTEAD: TROPHY DOE BABY! (I would've just shown the head too, but I wanted to make sure that cfdjay saw that it was tagged! :moon: )

September 26th, Mathews Conquest 2, Beaman arrows, Spitfire 100 head.

:cheers:

Parker

(Entered--PMan)

1 - 20 of 226 Posts