Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after viewing so many pics from trail cams on here I noticed the amount of **** pics withe deer,so I am going to use **** pee as a cover scent this year,what ya think,now I got to go catch me some ***** and scare the P... out of em :D

·
Under appreciated
92,569 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
after viewing so many pics from trail cams on here I noticed the amount of **** pics withe deer,so I am going to use **** pee as a cover scent this year,what ya think,now I got to go catch me some ***** and scare the P... out of em :D
Pipe.. I find nothing humourous about catching and scaring wild animals until they urinate. :fart::hysterical::hysterical:

·
Under appreciated
92,569 Posts
Anyways, you serious about the **** pee as a cover?

I dont think I've ever used any kinda pee as cover scent.. works does it? serious?

·
Under appreciated
92,569 Posts
Yea.. I have seen it but never used.

Might try :cheers:

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Sounds like a good plan to me! :cheers:

I may ujst have to try it too!

·
Registered
6,357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My thinking is the urine smell would mask me being the one walking,I know you knew that,but never thought of ***** and deer being so close before but seeing it in all the pics ***** are no threat what so ever to the deer,never seen a fox and a deer together,sounds like another trip to bass pro to me :D

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by rat
Anyways, you serious about the **** pee as a cover?

I dont think I've ever used any kinda pee as cover scent.. works does it? serious?
Rat, yes, **** pee works...I used to use it quite often, years ago. Have had deer smell my boot tracks even. I used those little pads on an elastic strap that slip over your boots...Anymore, these days, I'd rather smell like nuttin!!!

·
Under appreciated
92,569 Posts
Not that I havent heard of or seen the stuff..
just never used it.

Whats everyone elses opinion??

·
Registered
18,763 Posts
I can remember my dad using that stuff everytime we hunted when I was young, which meant I did to. It seemed to work out good enough, but I'm with Fireman...I'd rather smell like nothing!

I'm switching to the dead downwind products this year. Mostly because of a demonstration I had done right in front of me. A rag was dipped in deisel fuel, then dipped in the dead downwind. It immediately killed almost the entire scent, and in a few minutes it had TOTALLY killed the deisel smell. It's good for human odor, and all petroleum stuff to...exhaust, gas, deisel, and about any other smell around. I'm excited to see how it works in the woods.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.