Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am offering my personal farm located in Northwest Missouri on the Iowa border for lease during the 2018 deer hunting season. Half the farm is Timber and 5' tall CRP bedding grasses, with the remainder in row crop corn/bean rotation. Food plots will be allowed. A river borders the farm on one end and a no hunting farm on the other. Multiple ponds on the farm. Secluded property with multiple gated access points. Farm is posted no hunting. Serious inquiries only. This is not a bottom dollar farm for lease and is a rare opportunity for someone looking to manage for quality whitetails in a trophy hunting area. If interested, please Text or Call 319-214-3337 with your contact information including: Full name, phone, email, and # of hunters. Must provide proof of liability insurance. Will share farm map and other specifics with qualified individuals at that time. Thank you.

·
#Debbie
11,355 Posts
Acres?

·
Blonde Bearded Guy
8,390 Posts
I'm surprised no ones paid the full amount for half of it yet.

·
Registered
18,895 Posts
It's Whitetail Pros...... what's with all the ?'s????????????????????

·
2,424 Posts
Google the phone number leads to the outfitters website. I’m sure he’s asking a premium so if a guy is not willing to pay a premium then just move on. If you are, ring him up. I’m glad people post leases on here whether they give all of the info in the post or not. If he posted his price those who think it’s too high would just complain. That said, acres and county would be some basic info to provide.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts