Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I threw my back out and had to stay home from work today dangit! :mad2:

But, I did manage to watch hunting shows most of the day and I notice that Nugent is
shooting a Ross..
Have I been outta touch? I dint think he shot that bow last yr. :confused:

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man.. I am outta shape.. did it tying my shoes this morning!
Sux getting old...

Really though, I dont remember nug shooting a ross and he was showing that ross name very prominently
throughout the show.

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Pipe
sounds like a new sponsor to me :roll2:
Yea buddy..
Ya know, ol steady teddy can be somewhat controversial at times.. I know there has been
lotsa speak on this forum in my short time here about that cat.
Kinda bold on ross' part maybe.. or maybe not.
sure caught my eye.

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
Ross wasn't even on the radar screen last year. Good for him! :cheers:
yessir... big step for ross.
You and all of us know that Nugent is very particular about his equipment.
He wouldnt endorse something just for a few bucks.. he must like it and I hafta say, I have
yet to hear a bad thing about Ross so far..
Course, its kinda hard to hear anything when someone is shooting a Ross anyway.. lol :peepwall:

·
5,632 Posts
Actually, he WAS shooting a Ross. Unfortunately, he's now shooting a Martin Bengal. It has been quite the discussion topic on AT.

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by DShootnstGentemn
:hysterical:

u r a funny man rat.

ONE thing you CAN hear over a Ross is the cracking of BowTech limbs. :D
lol... I may need to bring hearing protection and a bulletproof vest this weekend...
for my own protection, course.

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
He may be contraversial but no one ever said ole Ted was stupid.:D Guess I'll just have to bring my Ross this weekend and you can see just how quiet it is :eek: I might even let ya shoot it.......oh but then you would want to buy one:hysterical:

·
Under appreciated
92,376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Actually, he WAS shooting a Ross. Unfortunately, he's now shooting a Martin Bengal. It has been quite the discussion topic on AT.
Jmac.. I dont know how old this show I saw was. Musta been last yr or so??
This show was the one where his son darted an impala or sumtin with a crossbow.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
He changes brand quite regularly from what I have seen. He has shot Oneida, Martin, Browning, Ross, now Martin again and prabably a few more inbetween that I missed. Most of the time he has a signature bow with whatever company that he is currently working with.

·
Your Local Know It All
7,024 Posts
Originally posted by MoBowman
He may be contraversial but no one ever said ole Ted was stupid.:D Guess I'll just have to bring my Ross this weekend and you can see just how quiet it is :eek: I might even let ya shoot it.......oh but then you would want to buy one:hysterical:
Yeah you guys better hope he brings it so he can show you how quiet it is. It's the quietest bow I've ever been next too......but like I've said in another post it's for good reason.......just wait and you'll see.

DSG...........now you are a funny guy! Let's not forget they gave me a new one just because I had all the problems, and they fixed the ones I already had.

BTH

·
Senior Member Team 19
3,491 Posts
He's shooting several bows this year according to his show, Ross, martin and oneida are the three that I can remember but I think there is one more in there also

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.