Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Grrrrrrr
30,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If my math is right there were 299,087 deer checked in for the state of Missouri this past season by all methods.
That's a boatload of deer and there are still plenty out there....what a great resource Missouri has!!

How many did ya kill by all methods? If ya didn't kill one, mark the choice that fits you best. This isn't intended as a contest...just an extension of the harvest count thread started by someone else earlier this fall.

·
Registered
567 Posts
4 for me, 3 does and the buck in my avatar. All with archery gear.

Edit: Forgot to add the doe i got with my truck Wed night

·
Registered
8,772 Posts
I killed a big fat ZIP. Just like to hunt but don't really care whether I shoot one or not.

·
Jenny's Lackey
47,469 Posts
I shot my bow buck fairly early & lost the desire to hunt much after that. Jenny shot her bow buck fairly early, & shot a BB with the smoke pole.

Have no idea how many shots I passed, but it was a lot, especially in the early season.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Well, I voted 6, before I read your post.....2 antelope, 1 muley doe, 2 Iowa deer, and one buck in Mo.....Plus the wife kilt her first ever deer.:cheers::wave:

·
Grrrrrrr
30,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[rquote=1556112&tid=108237&author=FiremanBrad]Well, I voted 6, before I read your post.....2 antelope, 1 muley doe, 2 Iowa deer, and one buck in Mo.....Plus the wife kilt her first ever deer.:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

Nice....you might have the award for most variety of the season unless keef shows up.....

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Keef wins, hands down, that guy had one heckuva season!!!! Antelope, Moose, Elk, who knows what else!!!!:cheers::wave:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.