Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So we make sure and order enough I would like for most of you that want some of these to order them as early as possible. The cost will be $18.95 plus $3.00 shipping and taxes......

This will not only help us order enough but will also help offset the out-of-pocket at the time of the order.......

If you want to mail your orders in here is the address.....

MissouriWhitetails.com
PO Box 613
Moberly, Mo 65270

or you may order online at this address........

Order Here........

When you get to the paypal page click on the continue link if you do not have a paypal ID.....

All orders should be filled by April 1st.........

Thanks,

Dave

[file]44908[/file]

·
Registered
69,522 Posts
I put a feather in my cap today.....told the wife that I bought her a new cook book. A smile came across her face instantly. Then I told her is was from Missouriwhitetail.com and she got a puzzled look on her face. Then she said I guess you'll get all the credit for my meatball recipe that I gave you.

So.....Amanda.....could you please change the title of "Mailmans Meatballs" to "Mrs Mailmans Meatballs". I don't like sleeping on the couch......or hiding behind it either....:scared:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
:claphands::claphands::claphands:

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The above link take you directly to the paypal page. just click on continue and it will allow you to enter your info and check out......

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
ttt

·
Registered
19,796 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
The above link take you directly to the paypal page. just click on continue and it will allow you to enter your info and check out......
wont work for me, no continue button. i can pay reb this weekend when i see him ?

or get one free from the mrs ?:dancin:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,886 Posts
Are you still collecting recipes or has that ship sailed?????

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by archer66
No.... the recipes should be submitted to Mrs Rebel or posted in the "Just good food forum.....

·
Grrrrrrr
29,886 Posts
Originally posted by mrb
Originally posted by archer66
No.... the recipes should be submitted to Mrs Rebel or posted in the "Just good food forum.....
Thanks.

·
Registered
13,957 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:eek:::eek::

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
ttt

1 - 20 of 50 Posts