now boss

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by winger, May 28, 2009.

1. winger

winger Active Member

Oct 24, 2003
    boss, you post a question in a thread and then lock the thread where i don't have a chance to respond to your question. so i figured i would answer here.

yes

2. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO

3. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    :claphands::claphands::cheers: Can do.......... no problemo Danno....... :peepwall::peepwall::woot:

4. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  5. callaojoe

callaojoe Máistir an pointe hocht.

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1278300&tid=89455&author=mrb]Must I lock everything to keep politics out of this site......:mad2::mad2::mad2: [/rquote]

[rquote=1278287&tid=89455&author=winger]
    yes[/rquote]

I disagree....:D

There is this thread about this Catfish Roundup that has never had to be locked, and maybe one or two others......:D But, I reckon catfish aren't as politically polarizing as some other topics.....:thinking:

6. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    So true Callao........ Guess I am just going to have to get a bigger inbox..........:woot::woot:

7. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    or use the ignore feature :D

8. cummins5.9

cummins5.9 Baller, shot caller

Sep 27, 2006
    Yes
    [rquote=1278310&tid=89455&author=callaojoe]

There is this thread about this Catfish Roundup that has never had to be locked, and maybe one or two others......:D But, I reckon catfish aren't as politically polarizing as some other topics.....:thinking:[/rquote]

I beg to differ, sir. I voted for catfish in this past election and I feel(know) that catfish are the only ones that are going to get us out of this mess. Catfish honor the constitution and tend to leave law-abiding citizens alone. Catfish free us from the bonds of a tyranical government that only wishes to make us more dependent on said government. Catfish want us to keep more of our hard-earned instead of confiscating it, only to distribute to others in a vote buy attempt. Catfish bristle at the thought of "From each, according to his ability, to each according to his means".

Bass, on the other hand, don't get me started.

9. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
    politicssssssssssssssssssssss

10. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1278333&tid=89455&author=cummins5.9][rquote=1278310&tid=89455&author=callaojoe]

There is this thread about this Catfish Roundup that has never had to be locked, and maybe one or two others......:D But, I reckon catfish aren't as politically polarizing as some other topics.....:thinking:[/rquote]

I beg to differ, sir. I voted for catfish in this past election and I feel(know) that catfish are the only ones that are going to get us out of this mess. Catfish honor the constitution and tend to leave law-abiding citizens alone. Catfish free us from the bonds of a tyranical government that only wishes to make us more dependent on said government. Catfish want us to keep more of our hard-earned instead of confiscating it, only to distribute to others in a vote buy attempt. Catfish bristle at the thought of "From each, according to his ability, to each according to his means".

Bass, on the other hand, don't get me started.[/rquote]

Not to mention, they taste good Southern fried, with some hush puppies and cole slaw....:D You can't say that about a Democrat, or a Republican....:peepwall:

11. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    Speaking of catfish......... I had to take my Dad to the hospital today for some of those old man tests (NONE OF US WANT TO THINK ABOUT) and he was starved after not eating for 36 hours. Anyway, we stopped by a newer place in Columbia called the "Catfish Corner"........ some mighty good eating for sure......

Just to be sure I was PC, I asked for the no smoking section......... she said... If you in here there is no smoking....... Course it was Boone County.....

One thing that was cool. I didn't see the usual "NO GUNS" allowed there.....

Just sayin.........

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

12. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  13. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Guns and Catfish? Sign me up.:D

Does this mean Catfish are pro-gun?:thinking:

14. Gakic24

Gakic24 Well-Known Member

[rquote=1278351&tid=89455&author=mrb]Speaking of catfish......... I had to take my Dad to the hospital today for some of those old man tests (NONE OF US WANT TO THINK ABOUT) and he was starved after not eating for 36 hours. Anyway, we stopped by a newer place in Columbia called the "Catfish Corner"........ some mighty good eating for sure......

[/rquote]

:kewlpics:

15. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    [rquote=1278362&tid=89455&author=callaojoe]Guns and Catfish? Sign me up.:D

Does this mean Catfish are pro-gun?:thinking:[/rquote]

Oh so...................... could be grasshopper........... :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::cheers::cheers::cheers::stirpot:

16. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    Well, I'm voting the catfish ticket next time around.....:D

17. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I vote for lamp.

18. callaojoe

Jan 21, 2004
    N/C Missouri
    [rquote=1278380&tid=89455&author=rat]I vote for lamp.[/rquote]

Figured you'd say that.....:thinking:

19. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    [rquote=1278379&tid=89455&author=callaojoe]Well, I'm voting the catfish ticket next time around.....:D[/rquote]

Me also.............. I understand "Mr Whiskers" is on the ballot for the :stirpot::stirpot: ticket....:scared::scared::bowing:

20. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1278381&tid=89455&author=callaojoe][rquote=1278380&tid=89455&author=rat]I vote for lamp.[/rquote]

Figured you'd say that.....:thinking:[/rquote]
    We need someone smart.

Lamp is pretty bright!