Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you can't find where the wife put the detergent for the dishwasher, don't substitute approximatly 1 tbs. of dawn
diswashing soap.
It's pretty impressive, who would of thunk it would barf out
that many suds.
looked a lot like one of those mr. mom movies where the
guy puts in too much laundry detergent, but on a smaller
scale.

dino

·
Retired
9,540 Posts
Originally posted by igor
If you can't find where the wife put the detergent for the dishwasher, don't substitute approximatly 1 tbs. of dawn
diswashing soap.
It's pretty impressive, who would of thunk it would barf out
that many suds.
looked a lot like one of those mr. mom movies where the
guy puts in too much laundry detergent, but on a smaller
scale.

dino
Dawn should NEVER be placed in any dish washer----NEVER----I also learned the hard way myself---:rof2:

·
Registered
69,522 Posts
Ever heard of doing dishes by hand?? Dawn makes your hands soft and supple ya know....:D

·
Registered
13,696 Posts
:kewlpics::rules:

·
Registered
6,274 Posts
OK I washed my camo with dawn last week cuz we were out of laundry detergent and had no problems. Why is a dish washer any different? And yes my camo is like wearing a soft supple glove now.:whistle::whistle:

·
Under appreciated
88,094 Posts
Dino... been there, done that.

There is a special dose you can use. Otherwise, get a mop.

Pretty cool I thought.. first time I did it.

Lawrence Welk woulda been proud bro. :hysterical:

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
been there, done that:claphands: mighty impressive i must say. nothing like startin the dishwasher only to walk into the kitchen 10 minutes later to see the entire floor covered with a 6" layer of suds....that wont stop spewing from the dishwasher:bowing:

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
try puutign it in the ymca hot tub and watch what happens then :banana::pop::rof2:

·
27,514 Posts
:rof2: I'm not laughing at you, I'm laughing with you. Did the same thing when I was in college. My apartment was on the second floor. Luckily, none of the water or suds got the the apartment below me.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Yep put a little bubble bath in our jucuzzi tub on our wedding night. I told the wife " I only put half the bottle in there".:hysterical::hysterical:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,795 Posts
That's happened here too.:rof2::rof2::rof2:

·
King of Callaway
42,625 Posts
I ain't done that :thinking: but I do belive I'm gonna need to see it myself.

Hey Cummins you got a dishwasher at your house :peepwall:

·
Registered
32,182 Posts
When my mom managed the city swiming pool and my brother worked there, him and his friends broke in one night and disabled the alarm. They filled the top of the water slide with biodegradeable laundy detergent. When the slide pump was turned on in the morning, the whole pool filled up with bubbles.

:rof2:

·
Grrrrrrr
29,886 Posts
Used to manage a waterpark that was part of a resort that had condominiums. Several times customers would check in...eat dinner then use the dishwasher. They'd use the Cascade we provided but sometimes suds would just come rolling out anyway. We figured that previous renters were squirting dawn into the bottom of the machine to "booby trap" the next renter.....Not to give anyone any ideas....but what a mess.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts