Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well no longer can I dove hunt using my american lancaster smothbore muzzleloader. Since the gun maker who made the barel warned against shooting any thing besides lead shoot out of it. My only quess is toxik free material like bismith shoot is harder then lead.

It also means the case of dove shoot i baught in february is not usable eather. No wonder walmart had it on sale. only idiots like me would buy it.

I guess ill have to go squirel hunting wiht it.

·
Registered
11,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Peet Ridge CA is where we have seen udells of doves. Its not on any fly way so in the past there was never any nead to use special shoot.

Beginning March 1, 2007, twenty-one conservation areas will have a nontoxic shot only regulation for all hunting with a shotgun. The nontoxic shot regulation will reduce cases of lead shot ingestion, which can be fatal to birds including doves and eagles.

Well goes to show you that I cant read worth a darn. I not have to worry about it untill march 1, 2007.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.