Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cousin just sent me the picture with no story to it. He is the one that found it and I will find out tomorrow where he found it at

:cheers:

[file]82287[/file]

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
:eek: NICE!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
:eek::

Don't hold the story for the magazines though.:mad2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah I think that if I was able to kill that one it might have made it to the wall :rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2::rof2:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[rquote=1496306&tid=104449&author=Thayer]:eek::

Don't hold the story for the magazines though.:mad2:[/rquote]

Thayer he is not hold out on the story because of a magazine story because he doesn't need the money by no means

All that he said is that he has been hunting the ground for 5 years and has never seen this guy around

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Just kiddin...

Looks like it might have been a traveler that never got his return ticket punched.

·
Grrrrrrr
29,951 Posts
Wow...that's a biggun

·
King of Callaway
42,812 Posts
Dang, that's a good one

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,924 Posts
Nice one!

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
[rquote=1496645&tid=104449&author=looking_for_guns]THAT IS A WASHINGTON COUNTY BUCK [/rquote]

Did a mountain lion kill it????

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think that there was a mountain lion, bear, and big foot (or should I say Big Feets) all teamed up on this guy and killed him:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
8,513 Posts
sweet
next thing ya know WASHINGTON COUNTY will be the next trophy buck zone in the state :rof2:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1496645&tid=104449&author=looking_for_guns]THAT IS A WASHINGTON COUNTY BUCK [/rquote]

That's what I'd tell everybody too!!!:rof2::wave:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[rquote=1496663&tid=104449&author=Bricky]sweet
next thing ya know WASHINGTON COUNTY will be the next trophy buck zone in the state :rof2:[/rquote]

I wish that my scanner still worked there are several really nice ones in the county paper this week and last week

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
[rquote=1496671&tid=104449&author=looking_for_guns][rquote=1496663&tid=104449&author=Bricky]sweet
next thing ya know WASHINGTON COUNTY will be the next trophy buck zone in the state :rof2:[/rquote]

I wish that my scanner still worked there are several really nice ones in the county paper this week and last week

:cheers:[/rquote]

Nice Mt. Lions???:eek::eek:

·
Registered
3,354 Posts
So Washington County is Missouri's new Iron County :D

Great buck and I am glad to see he found it before the rodents shredded the antlers down to nothing! That will make an awesome euro skull mount.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts