Northern Missouri Deer Hunting Lease

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by whitetailpros, Dec 19, 2016.

1. whitetailpros

whitetailpros New Member

Dec 19, 2016
    Rare opportunity to lease a 400 acre farm that lies along the Iowa border. Approximately 50% CRP & Timber with remaining balance in crop ground. Text your name, email and other info I need to know to 319-214-3337 for more information and price of the lease. Interested in leasing to someone that will look after property and protect it's privacy. Deer management will be practiced to ensure your success.

2. jakewill83

jakewill83 Active Member

Oct 22, 2013
    Private message sent

3. jakewill83

jakewill83 Active Member

Oct 22, 2013
    $30.00 an acre, must be one hell of a place.

4. Dafish

Dafish Senior Member

Nov 24, 2010
    St. Peters
    400 acres, enough for onne guy bow hunting. Maybe next to Jay's or Drury's? not cause I know where they are

5. whitetailpros

whitetailpros New Member

Dec 19, 2016
    Thanks everyone for your interest. This farm is no longer available. Does anyone know how we are able to delete posts?

6. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

I don't know if you can after there have been replies. You may be able to edit the title to read leased or no longer available.

7. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

That would be best to modify the title that is has been leased. Just click on "Edit" in your first post, then click on "Go Advanced". You should be able to modify the title from there.

Welcome to MWT! :wave: