Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this is a pretty nice gun stock shows no where the slide shows some but not drastic not rusty anywhere has military sights still on it ther are in fine shape..the slide works great and it cycles shells real good i shot it my self to make sure...has the bracket for the bayonet but no bayonet on it..stock is not scratched up gun is and older gun but not really beat up anywhere i can see i can fault it for any big reason i guess im sayin..i traded for it and i have no use for it..maybe make a good youth rifle or maybe some of you sks guys might be able to use it...i do have a buddy that uses an sksk for deer hunting and has for several years old iron sights and he usually out kills us all... oh yea it also has a sling ..u know the roll ill trade if ya got something i might be able to use or you can buy it cash money..your choice..but it is a pretty nice gun all and all for its age.shoot me a message or cal my cell 314-808-6291...thanks tracy...pic is a stock pic same gun but this gun i have has never had a scope or mount put on it pic is so u know what the gun looks like:banana-man-yeah:..let the party start whatcha got to trade?..?

[file]83422[/file]

[Edited on 12-9-2009 by ghbeagles]
THIS IS NOT THE TRUE PIC OF MY GUN IT IS A STOCK PHOTO MINE IS THE SAME GUN MINUES THE SCOPE MINE HAS NO SCOPE OR SCOPE MOUNT IT IS ALL ORIGINALS

[Edited on 12-10-2009 by ghbeagles]

[Edited on 12-12-2009 by ghbeagles]

·
Trapper Groupie
7,708 Posts
Is that chinese made or what,got the same gun with folding stock and pistol grip

Good price too

[Edited on 12-9-2009 by Big L]

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its chinese ..norinco...ya beat me to it..the old gun dont shoot bad..do i got it priced to cheap somebody tell me..?

·
Trapper Groupie
7,708 Posts
[rquote=1504482&tid=104960&author=macon county boy]norinco=china made[/rquote]

Gotcha

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i dont know much about these guns so you guys are gonna have to help me price it i dont wanna cheat me or you so send me a u2u if ya want to trade or make an off i have an idea what it is worth but have had 3 people tell me now im waaay low...so to be fair to us all shoot me an offer or a trade and we can gofrom there..sorry i usually would just price it but i aint familiar with these guns at all..sorry

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
k...the gun in the pic i got off of auction arms .com it says 335 now mine dont have the scope or scope mount and i also would rather trade for another gun....whos has something they think they would like to trade for this sks...?shoot me a u2u if u like or call 314-808-6291

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ill be off the puter for the night call me with any trades or questions?...314-808-6291...surely somebody needs to trade for this...so many cool things and aftermarket stuff you can out on one..these are just all around good guns..but ni bigie if i dont get a good trade offer or some cash ill put it in the safe and my kids can shoot it during deer seaosn i they want...but would like to catch anice trade call me tonight up till 10 with anyquestions otherwise ill be back on in the mornin

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
take 250 cash but woyuld rather trade ...but whichever way works im fine with like i said when i asj=ked your opinipn earlier i dont wanna burn nobody or get burnt myself...thanks

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
anybody out there into these things got somethin sittin in your gun case you aint usin and want to do some tradin..my twins both ten years old shot it last night no problem...make a good youth gun as well i believe

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
also take tades on lever action 22 rifles or 22 pistols..i could use one of those myself:cheers:

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok u know i would rather do some tradin but will reduce cash price to 225 thats it buy it or trade me something cool worth the same money,,,thanks...call me after 6 pm...314-808-6291

·
Registered
31,310 Posts
I'd love to have one... No funds and nothing of interest to trade right now... So.... A free bump

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
surely u got kinda hunting fire arm or something i can use...got any decent shot gun 22s 22 mags

·
Registered
893 Posts
been looking for one but I really prefer a wood stock and kinda have a case of the christmas spending blues

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
done we all

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
buy this for one of your buddies that just cant seem to get it done with a couple shots and get him a 30 round clip to go with it...good christmas present

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
take partial trade on a decent digitsl video csm or digital gam cam

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.