Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone live here? Anyone familiar with the deer hunting in this area?

Tell me everything you know!

Due to a recent aquisition of permission to hunt up there, this info might come in awful handy for the second week in November! ;)

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
I have friends up in that area and actually have permission to hunt a bunch of land up there, just havn't done it yet.
From what I gather...great hunting and some dandy bucks.

·
Team Trapper and the STFUs
17,213 Posts
I live in Gentry County, about 2 minutes from the Nodaway/Gentry line. There's some good bird huntin up here. The deer population is growing. You can find some good deer, it just depends on the land that your on. There's a lot of row crop and some good CRP with draws running throughout.

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE

[file]7393[/file]

·
Original Cafe'Member
1,723 Posts
I'll be happy to drag that BucK out of there for ya,:hysterical: if you help me drag his Daddy out of Atchison Co.:D

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
murph, West of Maryville. Not far at all.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
jMac's gonna have hunting land ALL over the state before he knows it.:cool:

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Hayzer
jMac's gonna have hunting land ALL over the state before he knows it.:cool:
And WHAT is wrong with that? :rotfl:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Just depends on WHICH part of the state I guess. After a while it's gonna be tough to settle on which place to hunt jMac.

I know where I'll be hunting;)

·
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I won't bother with any of the land much South of here. That should narrow it down.

I think this Nodaway Co land is gonna be tops on the list for big bucks. Maybe even better than the little guys over in Livingston Co!:D

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
I have hunted in Andrew county which is right below Nodaway. I have gotten my best bucks and have seen some Monster bucks in that county! You should be good to go and see a ton of nice deer. :cheers:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
:whip: jMac

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Well Jmac, I live south of Maryville and know that there are good deer all around Maryville. I think you'll have a great time. Good luck with it.

BustinBucks- I live in Barnard but have spent a lot of time over in Stanberry through the years.

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
jMac should stay SOUTH of the river. Bigger bucks are in SOUTH Missouri people.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.