1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
I got a couple Traditions I'll swap ya for one of them thar Whites :peepwall:

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
was their ever in any doubt:cheers: my elk buddy just left he has been in indiana all last week shooting that big muzzle loading shoot up there burned eight pounds of powder during the week.of course he shoots one of those real long custom made babies.real sweet gun,and boy does he know that sucker.i almost hate shooting with him.it gets kind of pathetic when he smacks 300 yard target time after time after time after time with blade sights.said they had great shoot and did really really well.i guess i'll have to go out and look at his trophies but by golly he better have some beer.:banghead:

·
Registered
8,764 Posts
Congratulations to Doc White and White rifles.:cheers::cheers::cheers: Also glad to see A&H did well. Congratulations to Ray Crow as well!:cheers::cheers::cheers: It really took some fine shooting to knock Knight Rifles outta first place after their many years of being number 1.

Jack

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by JackJr
Congratulations to Doc White and White rifles.:cheers::cheers::cheers: Also glad to see A&H did well. Congratulations to Ray Crow as well!:cheers::cheers::cheers: It really took some fine shooting to knock Knight Rifles outta first place after their many years of being number 1.

Jack
They'll be back....hehehe!!! I'd love to go to one of those big shoots...nuttin better'n the smell o' burnt powder!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
White

Keith the only way you will get any of my White"s is to pry them out of my cold dead hands:dancin: :horse:LOL and more LOL's No disrespect but if you want a truly fine ML'er get a white Some equal but none better. Lou

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
How come Austin's don't have the recognition they deserve? My 320 in composite is a real good shooter with just the pellets..I can only wonder what it would do with a measured load. I wish I could afford to buy one o their wood stocks...:dancin:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.