Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE Nikon Buckmaster 3-9 X 40 Matte finish. It has seen three days on a rifle and one kill and then off the rifle and in the safe. I bought this solid built scope for the wifes Savage model 99 and went back to open sights. Very slight ring marks barely noticeable. Crystal clear with the Nikoplex crosshair. Comes complete with box and all the paperwork with scope caps.

Information on the scope ------------------------------------------------------------
Get out to the woods early and stay late with Nikon Buckmasters Rifle Scopes. 92% light transmission means you are covered, both early and late. All lenses treated with Nikon's anti-reflective multicoating for increased performance. Hand-turn 1/4-MOA reticle adjustments for precise sight-ins and in-the-field adjustments. Quick-Focus eyepiece. Nitrogen filled and O-ring sealed for guaranteed waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof performance. Matte finish. Full Lifetime Warranty. Nikoplex reticles.

* Nikon Buckmasters Rifle Scopes feature: Anti-reflective multicoating for 92% light transmission
* 1/4 MOA windage and elevation adjustment
* 100% waterproof, fogproof, and shockproof
* Lifetime warranty
* Standard reticles.

FOV = field of view at 100 yards
---------------------------------------------------------------

Cabelas and Bass Pro sells these for $209.99 plus tax

Just for MWT members I'm selling this for $170.00 to your door or $165.00 Face to Face or Pony Express arrangements. I will be at the Columbia Deer Classic on March 6th & 7th if that works for you. This is an excellent scope for $40 plus savings.
Money Order or Cashiers Check prefered or Cash Face to Face Works.

[file]96953[/file] [file]96955[/file] [file]96957[/file] [file]96959[/file] [file]96961[/file] [file]96963[/file]

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[rquote=1597002&tid=110752&author=Son of Mailman]:thinking: Wonder why I was not offered this first??[/rquote]

Because you only shoot LEUPOLDS is why.....

If you really want it bad since you are family you can buy it for $200...:wave:

:stirpot:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1597025&tid=110752&author=Mailman][rquote=1597002&tid=110752&author=Son of Mailman]:thinking: Wonder why I was not offered this first??[/rquote]

Because you only shoot LEUPOLDS is why.....

If you really want it bad since you are family you can buy it for $200...:wave:

:stirpot:[/rquote]

Yea, I'm chucklin'!!!!lol I love my Nikon scopes, but I absolutely cannot stand anything "Buckmasters"....Wish Nikon would ditch that endorsement!!! REALLY nice glass though, and a great deal!!!!!!!:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not a thing wrong with Nikons....I'm just trying to get some $$ in the "New Bow For The Mailman Fund" account.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
[rquote=1597042&tid=110752&author=Mailman]Not a thing wrong with Nikons....I'm just trying to get some $$ in the "New Bow For The Mailman Fund" account. [/rquote]

I think I own 4 of em!!! TTT:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
[rquote=1597042&tid=110752&author=Mailman]Not a thing wrong with Nikons....I'm just trying to get some $$ in the "New Bow For The Mailman Fund" account. [/rquote]

that would be the " new bow for mailman so I can buy something else fund" account...

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1597050&tid=110752&author=DanF][rquote=1597042&tid=110752&author=Mailman]Not a thing wrong with Nikons....I'm just trying to get some $$ in the "New Bow For The Mailman Fund" account. [/rquote]

that would be the " new bow for mailman so I can buy something else fund" account...[/rquote]

You know me to well Dan......but this time I'm getting that bow for sure....maybe?

·
Registered
6,754 Posts
good luck!!! my wish list is long right now, but MaMa has a 25 anniversary this summer...so it's gonna stay a long wish list so I can get her a grandfather clock!

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[rquote=1597062&tid=110752&author=DanF]good luck!!! my wish list is long right now, but MaMa has a 25 anniversary this summer...so it's gonna stay a long wish list so I can get her a grandfather clock![/rquote]

Just get her a wrist watch....cheaper and easier to carry around.:D

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[rquote=1597209&tid=110752&author=ryanlowe02]just scope correct, not rings or bases? [/rquote]

Correct.....only thing that I forgot to photo is the caps that came with the scope new. Just two plastic caps with the word Nikon on them with a small bungee cord between them.

·
Registered
70,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[rquote=1598256&tid=110752&author=Refuze2falo][rquote=1598244&tid=110752&author=Mailman]For the lunch break crowd....:D[/rquote]
But Bill most people log off and leave work for lunch :stirpot:
[/rquote]

Not me....I drive home, fix a samich & Chips and fire up the puter. Check out things and back on the road in 20 minues. I guess I'm not the norm. :shrug:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.