Registered
42,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nicholas and Jar Jar\'s Guns...

Soon I shall post some prgress pics up... Doing a camo job for:

Nicholas on his NEF .243

and

JarJar on his Mossy 500 12 guage

Already looking sweet, got them masked up, gettin ready to get JarJars primered...

Jus thought I would tease you a bit and make you wait ;)

....Stay tuned :cheers:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Whatcha still doing online, boy...get back out there and WOOT WOOT (or get-r-done)!:cheers:

To tell you the truth, I couldn't sleep last night because I was dreaming of the new paint job! After the guns you brought to the GTG, I am TOTALLY excited about it! Like it will be NEW again!

Thanks Reb for cleaning it all up for the "before" pics :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Is Nicholas going to have that cute pink paint job on it?

Speaking of not sleeping, JarJar got up realllly early this morning, not just 'cause the power went out, I dont think he realy could sleep, thoughts of his Mossy with it's camo paint..

(JarJar's Brother)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Stop teasing Reb....I don't think I can make it through another sleepless night!:bangin:

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Allthough....It already looked better (the first picture) then when it left my hands!!!!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
OK...I did tell ya not to worry about rushing it! Sorry to push ya! But, can't ya tell that I am excited! WOOT WOOT!

We will have to have a drink when we meet up later!

·
Registered
42,104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No rush at all man...

Iffin it wasnt so dang humid out right now, id be paintin away.. But, id rather hold off and wait til the humidity to drop to be safe and make sure the paint holds up the best...

High humidity = bubbles, flakes etc... Tiz why I ended up not painting anything at the GTG...

Trust me, Id rather be painting right now, I love doing it... But, even more so then that, I want it to come out well for you.. so ill have patience i spose ;)

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Originally posted by Pipe
I would have paid for the pink primer just to see nicholas freak for a few posts :D
What heck is the matter with you Pipe, don't you ever talk serious! If you think I am ever going to do your lawn again your freakin crazy! By The Way, when did you want me to detail your truck?
:rotfl:

Where's my 243?
:mad2:

Take your time!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.