Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got a pic of this buck on our land in nov 05, i never seen him while hunting. he is a 9 pointer with a little crab claw in his tip of his left antler. my son found his sheds in feb, a mile and a half from our farm in an alfalfa field. he took a pic of them laying in the field before he picked them up. i can post the pic if someone is willing to down size them. im not smart enough to downsize yet.

Attachments

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
Not too shabby! Thanks for sharing the pics! Looks to me like he'll be good and ripe for an arrow THIS fall! :cheers:

Parker

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
The first deer has a G-4 on his left antler and the second deer has a G-4 on his right antler. The first deer has a shorter distance from his G-3 to the tip of his main beam than the second deer.

I believe that you got a COUPLE nice 9-pointers there Trapper.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by Hayzer
The first deer has a G-4 on his left antler and the second deer has a G-4 on his right antler. The first deer has a shorter distance from his G-3 to the tip of his main beam than the second deer.

I believe that you got a COUPLE nice 9-pointers there Trapper.
I think you be right on that one Hayzer....I believe deer #1 has longer G-1's too!!!! Looks like a pair of 9's for this fall's stock!!!

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Nice sheds for sure.

And Brad, look at the size of the face in both deer.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Pipe I bet yo right...his right G2 could be hidden, making him a really nice 10!!!

Good find on the sheds there Trapper Jr!!!

Hayzer, I must be tired...I'm missin it with the faces....lol. Different angles on em both...

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
I'm with you guys. That is 2 different deer. :dancin:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Looks like acouple of nice bucks to me!!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.