Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night I was out for a motorcycle ride about dusk when I saw a nice buck . It was a nice 8 point that still had all of his head gear attached, Man was I amazed that there are still some carring both side of their antlers in April!!!! this was April 3rd.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
I've heard a few guys saying they have seen some still packin....late bloomers I guess!!! What are ya ridin, Jason???

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
A thread that talks about 2 of my favorite things Buck and bikes !

Sweet :rotfl:

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by hunter7x
A thread that talks about 2 of my favorite things Buck and bikes !

Sweet :rotfl:
Ha, no doubt!!! One more item in the mix there, and we'd have it made...hehehe

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ride sport bikes. I know all of you guys who ride cruisers hate sportbikers but I keep it safe on the street and don't ride stupid. I have a yamaha r6 that is not street legal and i use strickly for road race courses like Mid america motorplex (MAM). I also have a suzuki gsxr 750, just picked it up and only has 150 miles on it and another Suzuki gsxr 1000 that I am trying to get rid of. The 1000 is more like a rocket than a motorcycle.
Jason

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Oh we don't hate sport bikers ! I've just seen so many looking to get a face rearrangement while doing stupid things on their bikes.
Not that "Cruiser" riders don't do stupid things mind you ! But the younger crouch rocket riders are the ones I see doing the wheelies and racing and those kinds of things.
But no we don't hate you !

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I was in a bad accident on a motorcycle 2 days after the 9/11 attacks and ended up losing my left leg. The man who hit me was trying to cross the highway and didn't see me so i ended up t-boning him. Riding on the street now I see as very dangerous because of all the cagers "cars" and how they always seem to try and push you off the road. That is why i took up track riding. You go as fast as your comfortable with and you don't have to worry about anyone running into you. Be safe

·
Registered
18,259 Posts
Well sorry to hear about your accident, 2 wheels are definately dangerous. Sounds like you've adapted well.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Originally posted by hunter7x
Oh we don't hate sport bikers ! I've just seen so many looking to get a face rearrangement while doing stupid things on their bikes.
Not that "Cruiser" riders don't do stupid things mind you ! But the younger crouch rocket riders are the ones I see doing the wheelies and racing and those kinds of things.
But no we don't hate you !
I have to echo what 7x says...I always thought a biker is a biker, no matter what he or she rides!!! How do you like that 750? My nephew is looking at buying one when he gets home from Iraq...I of course am tryin to talk him into getting a big mean nasty chopper....lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.