NHL Playoffs began

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by 20', Apr 11, 2018.

1. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017
    The quest for the best and hardest trophy to win in all of sports began tonight!

The Vegas knights v la kings just started, what a pregame, the place is rocking!!! Go Knights, win it in yourv1stvseason, da blues are 0-51.

WBF likes this.
  2. henry

henry Fan Boy aka Mr Twisty and

Have they started just having playoffs and skip the regular season for lack of interest ? :scared:

20' likes this.

3. jsr

jsr Active Member

Jul 6, 2006
    Good games last night except for Pittsburgh game.
    They ran moose out of the game in the second.

20' likes this.
  4. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017

Philly should have pulled him in the 1st 10 minutes??? Playoffs are incredibly fast paced!

jsr likes this.
  5. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Pittsburg is a beast

20' likes this.
  6. hoythunter03

hoythunter03 Member

Apr 28, 2014
    Given the Philly/Pens rivalry, it was an extra fast paced game. Pens came out hauling azz from the drop of the puck. While I am a Moose fan, couldn't have been happier with the outcome as a Pens fan transplanted here from Pittsburgh. The next game will determine the rest of the series...if the Pens can pull another game like last night, its all over. If Philly makes any strides in shaking off the embarrassment, its going to be an ugly, bloody series.

I do have to admit tho, I think that Vegas pregame was the highlight of the opening night of Playoffs...that was pretty intense.

7. 20'

20' Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2017

Agree, that Vegas pregame was awesome! Penguins are stout for sure!