Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody know where the shoot is this weekend??? Sure would like to shoot another one!!!!!

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Got it Tbone, answered me own question...!!!

Looks like one in Sibley, Mo, on monday....anybody goin??? Anybody ever been there???

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Sibley puts on a pretty good shoot, all Reinhart targets and the $$ go to help Kids learn archery. Forgot about that one, and it's only 20 mins away for me. This is a good shoot to take the kids to, if they don't have a bow, they have several at the range for the kids to use. Looks like I do have somewhere to shoot this weekend:cheers:

Also, monday at Sibley, Veterans are 1/2 price:cheers: makes a $5 shoot for me:cheers:

MoBowman ```----------->

·
Your Local Know It All
7,024 Posts
You guys mind if the preacher and I tag along?

BTH

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sounds like fun, BTH....What time ya'll think you'll be there, I'll try to make it!!!

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
what time is the shoot? I'll be heading back to kansas and its right along my way:eek: and what are exact easy to follow directions to get there from either I-35 south or I-70 west? I normaly go I-35 south but if its easier from I-70 I can do that also. I'll be coming from Macon Mo. also as far as veterns go do I get the discount for being active duty? I'm a 2 time Iraq vetern, that should count, right?

·
Registered
12,626 Posts
Directions: Take I-70 to 291 Hwy N. Take 291 Hwy N to 24 Hwy. Go E on 24 Hwy to Twyman Rd. Turn L on Twyman Rd. Follow to Blue Mills Rd. Turn R on Blue Mills Rd. Follow to Koger Rd. Turn L on Koger Rd. Follow to Hostetter Rd (2nd street to L). Turn L on Hostetter Rd. Follow to dead end. Turn R at dead end at gate at entrance of campgrounds. Follow signs from there for parking.

Not as difficult to find as it may sound, just outside of Independence and north of Blue Springs. Shoot normally starts at 8:00 to 9:00. They will also be having a FREE breakfast. Kids shoot free and they have loaner bows for anyone that needs to borrow one.

You can shoot for the 1/2 price, and if I can make (not sure yet) I'll even do better than that and cover your entry. :D

MoBowman ```---------->

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
:whining::whining::whining::whining::whining::whining:
:whining::whining::whining::whining::whining::whining:

I can't make it. Went to one and I'm hooked:mad2:

Plus I've got the kids this weekend so it won't be too bad.

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
well I think me, my wife, and my boy will show up to shoot. I'll plan on being there at 8 but it will probley be closer to 9. I'll have a better plan closer to the time.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Sounds good Chuck, I'll try to be there about that time too...I'll U2U you my cell number...

·
Registered
5,430 Posts
well its about 99% confirmed I'll be there, we are goin campin this weekend so I wont be online, but I'll give you a call sun evening and probley about 50 times monday morning as I get lost in kansas city.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Chuck, sounds like a plan...I'll try to be there between 0800 and 0830!!! I might have a buddy from here in town comin with me.

·
Registered
38,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by MoBowman
If my wife decides that we're not going out of town this weekend (can't make up her mind) then I'll try and be there also.:eek:

MoBowman ```----------->
MoBowman, look me up if you make it, I'll be the tall guy with a recurve....lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.