Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to try something else on one of my other guns... Its a Winchester Ranger 20 Guage 3" mag... Had it for years and has never let me down.. Killed Ducks, turkey, quail, pheasant, doves, squirrells, rabbits.. just bout everything with it...

It takes a beating and keeps on ticking.. Newho here you go...

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
sweet lookin gun Rebel.

BTW ~ ya really do need to find a job. Pretty soon you're gonna be experimenting with paint schemes on your daughter.

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,282 Posts
Looks like a brand new gun! Excellent work!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Pretty soon you are going to run out of guns to paint...if ya need another, I got one that needs some paint! ;)

I really like this one Rebel! Good paint job!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Rebel, that is what We were talking about, simple yet desert like! Tell me when!

·
Registered
2,672 Posts
Oh yes, sweet as can be sir. I take back everything I am about to say about you tomorrow...
So when can we get er done? R u working now at a real job?

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Center Punch
best one yet Dave. :cheers:

I know the pic's don't do this gun justice, but what if do that with two shades of brown - light and medium dark, grey, black or charcoal? Would it be more of a woods set up vs. the desert look you got going here?
Thank ya sir ;)

And as for your question, are you saying ditch the green and tan, and only have the 2 shades of brown, black and grey?

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
:cheers::cheers::cheers:

I've got to find a way to get my stick down to ya...that is awesome!!

:eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah CP ts difficult w/ the pics and since i did the paint more subtle, its a bit more difficult picture wise to see the colors.. i only used 3 colors on this one.. green which ended up to be the base color, tan or khaki and brown.

I got what your sayin man.. that would definately be doable... the only difficult thing is with the gray, when on the other colors, it makes it look a bit silver almost, But, i think misting the grey on there , would help that out...

·
Registered
42,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by Center Punch
Originally posted by Rebelcj7
But, i think misting the grey on there , would help that out...
Bingo. That's why I like this one so well in the first place. I've been wanting to do the stock and forearm on my little Youth 870 20GA, but just can't commit to a pattern with the right shades.

I think you pretty much got the pattern I was thinking of though.
:cheers:
cool deal man, id be glad to shoot some paint on er or.. if ya gonna do er yourself and need some hints or tips, just shoot me a u2u and ill let ya know ;)

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.