Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wanted to say hello, ive been lurking here for a while now, and thought i would become a new member. i love to hunt, fish, and trap. i enjoy being in the woods rather it be bowhunting, turkeyhunting, trapping, gun hunting, or just mushroom hunting. i have a wife and four boys, the boys love to do all the above, the wife loves to gunhunt for deer.im not a good typer or speller for that matter, i spent to much time in the woods when i should of been learning i guiss!!. i wish all you turkey hunters good luck and hope you kill a biggun.

David

·
VECtor Custom Calls
41,499 Posts
WHAT UP TRAPPER?! NO MORE LURKING, okay?! A few people bite, but they don't leave any marks. :D

We're up for lots of pics from hunting, trapping, fishing, the trophy wall, etc.

If you're a trail cammer, feel free to join up with the trail cammer's anonymous group this July or August or so.

Bring on the stories and the know-how! :cheers:

Parker

·
Under appreciated
92,113 Posts
Welcome bud! Youre in good company here! :wave:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Welcome and post up some pics. Plenty of good folks on here to share in your experiences.

·
5,632 Posts
Welcome! Post up!

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Welcome to MWT! As you probably know from lurking...this is an Awesome group of people to learn, share, and just "hang out' with! We have a campout this weekend, if you are free, you are more than welcome to join us...it will be a great time.

As most have stated...we LOVE pictures. If ya need help posting them, everyone is willing to help, just U2U anyone! Again, WELCOME!

·
5,632 Posts
Jared, I LOVE the new avatar!!!

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Welcome to the board!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Under appreciated
92,113 Posts
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Double that.. youre a master, it seems!

:smiley: Welcome, once again!

·
Registered
70,468 Posts
Wow.......four boys AND a wife. Must be nice. I only had two girls :frown: Welcome to the site. Jump in there when ever ya feel like it. We enjoy the company.............and pictures....we like pictures of what ever ya want to post.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by rat
Originally posted by jmmcguire
Double that..
Rat, I don't know much about a "master" but thanks... I was on tonight and noticed that I still had ANTLERS on my JarJar, so I decided to do alittle photoshopping to fix him up for the season! Glad that you guys like it, I think it turned out well!

·
Registered
11,987 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
thankyou all for the warm welcome!! i know you are all a great group of people, ive been lurking awhile and can tell this is a wonderful place that is well controlled. parker i do love game camras, im addicted to them as bad as anything. i have 3 cheap ones but they work good for me. i do have a few pics, ill try to learn how to put them on here, i might need alot of assistance though. mailman, we tried real hard for a girl but decided to stop at four wonderful boys. chuck88 im the number 1 possum catcher, a record im not proud of:roll2:. thankyou all for the warm welcome!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.