Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For life in general, my resolution is to try to look at EVERYTHING in a more positive way. To try to not to use swear words as much. To be more open-minded, and to listen more than talk. Gonna be a tall order.:praying:

For hunting, my resolution is to stick to the plan I head to the woods with. To stay in the tree even if it feels like the deer are never going to show up. And to practice more often with the bow.:trophy:

What is everyone else doing as far as self improvement for 2010?:cheers:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
72,985 Posts
Gonna do everything in my power, to facilitate World Peace.:D

·
CROSSBOW HATER!
48,418 Posts
[rquote=1533426&tid=106855&author=Detrhoyt]For life in general, my resolution is to try to look at EVERYTHING in a more positive way. To try to not to use swear words as much. To be more open-minded, and to listen more than talk. Gonna be a tall order.:praying:

For hunting, my resolution is to stick to the plan I head to the woods with. To stay in the tree even if it feels like the deer are never going to show up. And to practice more often with the bow.:trophy:

What is everyone else doing as far as self improvement for 2010?:cheers:
[/rquote]

detrhoyt, those are all good one I'll probably try to adhere to many of what you have listed!

Good to see you posting up!

·
Trapper Groupie
7,750 Posts
Gonna focus on health issues.Less smoking,fried foods,alcohol intake.Gonna try to be there to watch my girl grow up

·
Horny D
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[rquote=1533447&tid=106855&author=mohunter32]I made a resolution many years ago to NOT make any more New Years Resolutions. [/rquote]

That's kinda how I've been the past few years, but I'm gonna try it again as part of the whole "positive" thing...:cheers:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
47,218 Posts
Get another job before this one expires.

·
Registered
4,478 Posts
I need to eat better, exercise, and loose some weight.
Also, become more proficient shooting my bow, and bowhunt more. Those may be goals more than resolutions, but that's what I will shoot for any way.

Happy New Year to all!!!:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
72,985 Posts
[rquote=1533533&tid=106855&author=cummins5.9]I resolve to be less sensitive, less caring and generally meaner than I was in 2009. [/rquote]

Shouldn't a resolution be something that is at least marginally difficult to accomplish.....:shrug: I mean, that's kinda like me giving up lima beans for lent each Spring......:hysterical:

·
Registered
32,761 Posts
1. Excercise More

2. Bow Hunt More

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.