Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Supposedly the attached Buck (South Dakota) is rumored to possibly challenge the world record holder? It kind of looks hokey to me? Anyone know anything about this? Old news? If not, it sure is a nice buck, wow!!

[file]6916[/file]

·
Registered
816 Posts
FAKE

That photo has been around for well over a year. The story back then was that a hunter/taxidermist shot a buck and decided to be creative with some "antler externsions" and make the deer into his dream buck. If I remember correctly the thing would score somewhere in the 230's.

I don't believe the guy that owns the rack ever tried to pass if off as real, but rather the morons on the Internet just keep passing the photos around letting rumors run wild about the rack.

Booner

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
If I remember correctly the entire rack is fabricated. In fact, I think that little rack in the back of the truck is the actual rack off of the deer.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Originally posted by Hoytshooter
If I remember correctly the entire rack is fabricated. In fact, I think that little rack in the back of the truck is the actual rack off of the deer.
Hoyt hit the nail on the head! :cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.