Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this came from the Mo conservation regulation page
"To allow trappers and hunters more opportunities to sell their furs at national and international auctions, the new Fur Handler’s Permit allows them to possess, process, transport and ship legally taken pelts from March 2 through June 1. The pelts must have been taken by the holder of the permit; and if sold within Missouri to a fur dealer, the pelts must be fleshed, stretched and dried."

this might sound like a dumb qestion but does this mean you cant sell green skinned animals in MO or does this only apply from March 2 to June 1.
I was thinking of taking some vaction time back home this winter and trying to run a otter line, but due to time constraints there is no way I would have time to flesh and dry my pelts. any answers would be appreciated.
:confused:

· Registered
5,424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
back home is the macon county area. my dad works for the national guard armory and says they have some otter problems in the pits.:eek:
I'd like to run a week long otter line, so hopefully it will happen.

· Registered
38,303 Posts
Originally posted by chuck88
back home is the macon county area. my dad works for the national guard armory and says they have some otter problems in the pits.:eek:
I'd like to run a week long otter line, so hopefully it will happen.
That week long line sounds like fun, Chuck...Don't forget your camera!!! I've still got an otter, and a beaver hide in my freezer for my future dad in law to tan out. Dat otter would make a purty back quiver, she was a biggun!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.