Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new Tanglefree layout blind last summer and I loved the way everything worked on it. Talked a friend into get onesunday. I ordered it from Rogers Sporting goods (great people great price). The only problem is it came in yesterday so we didn't have time to check everything before this mornings hunt. We opened it this morning and it was missing a couple of parts. So tomorrow I will have to call Rogers to see what they say to do. Hope everyone is having a good season. And yes we did get a couple of geese but we didn't have a camera with us. Sorry. Billy Bridges

·
Registered
3,914 Posts
Never been to Rogers but from what I've heard about them, I'd say you won't have any problem getting the matter fixed promply. Good luck. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well Tanglefree sent the parts in a timely manner but when UPS brought the box today it was crushed and partly open. So guess what it only had a new hat and sticker in the box. The parts I needed for the blind were gone. So called Tanglefree and they are sending the parts out again. Christmas is real bad time to get something shipped. Hope everyone has a great holiday season. Billy Bridges

1 - 3 of 3 Posts