New stabilizer...

Discussion in 'Archery Equipment' started by Lefty, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    So I'll be in the marekt for a new stabilzer for my bow...

Seems my dad thought it would be a good idea to store my bow case 9 feet off the ground in the garage and addidentally knocked it off the rack when pulling down something else. All was an accident so I'm not all that mad. Anyways, somehow the stabilzer broke off after the case hit the concrete floor...

And I got to see what was inside of my Tranquilizer Stabilizer... Just a bunch of lightweight shredded rubber from the looks of it.

So to my question I guess:
    Does anyone have a recomendations for a new stabilizer???

2. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    Sims Vibration Modual System. Around $50 and you can add on to it if your need:cheers::cheers: Money well spent

MoBowman ```----------->

3. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    I bought a Doyker, but used a plain 1/2" steel rod with a big weight on it for 20 + years ! I don't think I'd spend that kind of money on one again.

4. just picked up the new and improved version of MINI S-COIL stablilizer yesterday,by limbsaver,short or long version available in camo or black for only 16 bucks,the pro recommended it over any other he had

the wieght on the one I got was 3.6 oz and 3.5" length

5. I have a doinker also, would make you a good deal on it. I am going back to a vibrachek. Let me know.

BTH

6. lefty, I have one you can have,its about 1 year old its a nap shockblocker,u2u me and lets meet up, you cant be that far from me :D

7. MoBowman

MoBowman New Member

Dec 16, 2002
    Lee's Summit
    :cheers:there ya go can't beat that:cheers:

MoBowman ```---------->

8. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    U2U sent your way Pipe!!
    :cheers::cheers:

9. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

So what stabilizer did you end up with Lefty?

10. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Well nothing yet... But if everything works out and me and Pipe can figure a time when we can meet up I'll get a NAP Shockblocker.

Works for me!!