Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ya'll, finally got to pick up the daughters new shotgun a couple of days ago...she wouldn't let me take her picture with it though, kept duckin her dang head...lol. It is a Benelli M-1 Super 90, in 20 ga. 26"barrell. Very smooth gun. Came with 5 choke tubes. I will be adding a Comp n Choke extended ported XXFull turkey choke soon as it shows up in da mail. This thing is so light in your hands...can't wait for dove season!!! I'm sure it will make a pheasant hunt or two also.

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
man if i had a gun like that i don't care how "unpretty" i felt i would have a smile a mile wide

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She's soooo spoiled rotten....But she did need a new gun, she outgrew her youth model 870 about 3 yrs ago, and kept using it, puttin the major smackdown on turkeys with it...Comp n Choke in it too...

·
Under appreciated
92,925 Posts
I needs me a new dove shooter. That looks like a dandy!

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by rat
I needs me a new dove shooter. That looks like a dandy!
That's what I'm thinkin, Rat...I had a used Montifeltro last fall, vent rib wayyyy to short for a tall guy, and it still made me a better shooter....I'm bettin this gun will dust em quite nicely!!!! I personally can't wait to find out what it does on turkey targets too.

·
Registered
11,973 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
38,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by JimH
How much fer her old 870 with c-n-c tube? did i mention i have 3 small boys i have to outfit.
I thought about selling it, but have a niece and a nephew coming up that will need it someday....pretty sweet rig it is too...CnC xxfull choke tube, 2.5 power shotgun scope up top....OUTSTANDING pattern at 30+ yds...last spring ya could see the basketball sized pattern smack her strutting bird at 20 yds....it was awesome!!!! And, I've already loaned it to a buddy for his boy to use this spring too...lol.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Oh man, awesome gun!!
:cheers::cheers:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.