New sheriff in town

Discussion in 'Whitetails General 2010' started by rat, May 25, 2009.

1. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Swiggy... yer a star bro! :cheers::cheers:

Member of the Day is swigginator with 47 posts

2. fishshooter

fishshooter Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    :roll2: Hardly worth noticing in my professional opinion

Congrats Swig, ain't met ya but figure you're least better than that Rat fellar, not that it's saying a lot :roll2::D

3. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

How much longer till 2,000,000 posts?

4. archer66

archer66 5 shots 1 kill

Jun 21, 2008
    [rquote=1274760&tid=89240&author=fishshooter]:roll2: Hardly worth noticing in my professional opinion

Congrats Swig, ain't met ya but figure you're least better than that Rat fellar, not that it's saying a lot :roll2::D[/rquote]

Sounds like sour grapes to me.....are you phaseing yourself out in preparation for your new gig???

5. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    [rquote=1274762&tid=89240&author=venatic]How much longer till 2,000,000 posts?[/rquote]

Depends on Rebel and LFG :blah::blah::blah:Ing all the time:rof2::hysterical::rof2::hysterical:

6. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1274760&tid=89240&author=fishshooter]:roll2: Hardly worth noticing in my professional opinion

Congrats Swig, ain't met ya but figure you're least better than that Rat fellar, not that it's saying a lot :roll2::D[/rquote]

Hey... I aint never met swig neither but I figured I'd give him his props. lol

I cant say as I disagree with your statement either fish. :dancin::dancin:

7. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1274765&tid=89240&author=archer66][rquote=1274760&tid=89240&author=fishshooter]:roll2: Hardly worth noticing in my professional opinion

Sounds like sour grapes to me.....are you phaseing yourself out in preparation for your new gig???[/rquote]

No just still got a bit till the grapes ripen, I figure on going out with a bang, and thought about inserting cummins in there, but figured I'd get nothing from him, Rat will pay attention to this thread :thinking:

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I'll sure try to pay attn there fishy!

:blah::blah: :mad2::mad2: :peepwall::peepwall: :D

9. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    [rquote=1274773&tid=89240&author=rat]I'll sure try to pay attn there fishy!

:blah::blah: :mad2::mad2: :peepwall::peepwall: :D[/rquote]

That'd be good, it'll entertain me, and keep your ole mind sharp ;):claphands:

10. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    My ole mind is sharp as a wagon wheel there fishy... I dont need anymore "help" lol

Say.. how close are you to highway 70 and 19 there past high hill??

11. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Rat you been drinking the hard stuff today man? You said your mind is sharp as a tack:claphands::claphands:

12. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    Naw.. I think most folks that know me know I aint that sharp. lol
    Drinkin or not. :D

13. hillbilly

hillbilly Senior Member

Dec 27, 2006
    Fulton Mo
    Some of brighter moments occur while I'm:drunk::drunk:Wait that's how I meet my wife:peepwall::peepwall:

14. Skduckhunt

Skduckhunt Senior Member

Dec 29, 2002
    St. Charles, Mo
    Rat,

I guess the blackhawks season is about done!!!

15. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1274791&tid=89240&author=Skduckhunt]Rat,

I guess the blackhawks season is about done!!![/rquote]
    Yep and dont hurt my feelings none.

No love lost between the hawks and me for sure.

I may be a redwings fan... but it'd be just plain stupid to root for the hawks. :D

16. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Bout a half hour rat, that's to the front porch, from that intersection :cheers:

Had a gobbler and a hen off the back porch in shotgun range when I came home from the store, they seemed a shade upset, guess I outta spill a little more feed when I grain the horses :D

17. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    I'll be heading that way couple more times here in the near future.
    Lets see if we can do lunch or something soon.

18. fishshooter

Mar 30, 2007
    Reform
    Well the work schedule is changing, but the door ain't locked, stop by and I'll be home at some point and time

Swing by sometime after Sept 15th, things get a lot more interesting that time of year ;)

19. Rebel2

Rebel2 Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  20. ducks1

ducks1 New Member

Feb 10, 2008
    flo.missouri
    looks to be a newer better lookin sheriff now hahahahahahahaha . is this the day of the ducker........