***--- "NEW" PISTOLS PLUS? ---***

Discussion in 'Social Club' started by SNA2STL, Oct 28, 2010.

1. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

Saint Charles location, any reviews?:cheers:Saint Charles location, any reviews?

2. Yahoo

Yahoo Active Member

Sep 27, 2008
    St Charles
    nice clean store, I stopped in yesterday after going to hackmans. Lots of heads on the walls. Almost all new guns, I guess it will take some time to get some used ones traded in. Nice enough people, more stuff coming I guess, its not full yet. The pawn shop next door does not do guns, the 2 stores are owned by buddies, one owns the property, one owns the PP in osage beach I guess. I can't comment on prices on what I saw, I can never afford to buy new....

3. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

Buy new? That is funny, at half off I would buy new!

4. joebuck

joebuck New Member

Dec 8, 2008
    St. Peters
    Where is this in St. Charles?

5. Rebel2

Rebel2 New Member

Dec 16, 2003
    Ozark, MO
  6. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

Junggs Station, across from DQ, off 94. Close today at 1800 though.

7. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

Hmmm, can not find any good reviews about Osage location...

8. rat

rat Legbone

Dec 13, 2005
    [rquote=1868562&tid=130059&author=SNA2STL]Hmmm, can not find any good reviews about Osage location...[/rquote]
    Osage location has good folks.
    Good store.. glad to have one closer.

9. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

Cool, someone on here get a job there so we can all get good guy discounts....

:eek::

10. Yahoo

Yahoo Active Member

Sep 27, 2008
    St Charles
    I asked about part time, but I don't think they are ready for that yet.

11. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

[rquote=1868758&tid=130059&author=yahoo]I asked about part time, but I don't think they are ready for that yet.[/rquote] That would be perfect for you man! They just don't know they need you yet!

12. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

Just left the place, and it appears as though they have about 50% of unused floor space. At least I was asked twice in about 5" if I needed help. They do have archery supplies as well.

By the way, just left WalMart Saint Charles, and the guy at that location says they do not have ammo limits there. Pretty good supply of ammo as well.

13. 20 feet high

20 feet high CROSSBOW HATER!

Feb 19, 2009
    The store in the Ozarks on hwy 54 is absolutely awesome, I would put the decor against any bass pro or cabela's. Prices seem a little high but they may work with you. Refuze could shed some light.

14. Cedar Thicket

Cedar Thicket Blonde Bearded Guy

Weird, I drive by there EVERYDAY and have not seen this place!!!!!!!

I will have to stop in, glad I saw this post, thanks guys

15. Cedar Thicket

Went in there after work yesterday. Seems to be a nice little place. Friendly people. Said they are going to have a full-out archery section, which makes me happy, since there isn't one close that I know of.......

Sell hoyt at the moment, and are trying to get mattews as well....

pistols and guns of course...

16. Refuze2falo

Refuze2falo Plain White Cracker

Aug 13, 2008
    We are neighbors
    I do quite a bit of business at Osage Beach on archery gear. They always have a good selection instock and are very willing to let you test drive stuff. I have not noticed sticker prices any higher than most shops on the archery gear. They carry a fair selection of used bows and "New" last year model bows are sold at a very fair discount. I doubt you will walk in and ask to shoot a bow they carry and find out they don't have your size if it's offered. Lotsa bows!!

Now on the firearms side I don't know that much. I have notice higher end quality stuff but almost all of it is new. I very seldom buy new so I havnt purchased a firearm from them.

I hope their new store the best

17. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

Firearm prices look normal retail to me. With Mike's being across the freeway they don't have a chance against Mike's prices.

18. Cedar Thicket

[rquote=1875879&tid=130059&author=SNA2STL]Firearm prices look normal retail to me. With Mike's being across the freeway they don't have a chance against Mike's prices.[/rquote]

Agree!

Talked to Mike one time, and he said he tries to make $50 on each sale.............

only $50? I thought that was very low........but good for US!

19. SNA2STL

SNA2STL Active Member

On gun genie Mikes is always an option. U2u cedar

20. Cedar Thicket

Heard this place already got broken into a week or two ago.......

St. Peters wont allow bars on the window of shops, so they just broke the glass and made away with a lota lota money in Guns.....:mad2: