New.... Photo Gallery....

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by mrb, Dec 9, 2004.

1. doublelung

doublelung New Member

Nov 29, 2004
    My computer at home has been broken for a while now, so I have been limited to posting at work. Ordered a new computer today and I will start posting some pictures as soon as it arrives.

2. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    is there a way to delete or remove pictures from our own galleries?

3. deer reaper

deer reaper New Member

Aug 9, 2004
    Griggsville,il
    HFFF i had to get jack to remove one for me..i dont think us common folk can delete anything....that would be a good feature,being able to delete our own pics because there are going to be mistakes and pics that dont upload right....

4. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    yeah that would be nice i make a lot of mistakes just ask jack or my wife they will tell you

5. MUHunter

MUHunter New Member

Aug 13, 2003
    NE MO
    good addition mrb. Now I just gotta get to my computer with all my pictures and my fast connection.

6. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    HFFF........ Comment noted and acted upon....... Delete away...........:cheers::cheers::cheers:

7. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    gosh dang thats better service than i get at country kitchen on all you can eat buffet night:eek:

seriously just when i think this place can't get any better you one up it man you are truley awsome mrb

8. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    HFFF.......... quit it out.......... you making me blush........:neuspeuter::neuspeuter:

9. MoHuntress

MoHuntress New Member

Nov 10, 2002
  10. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
    QUESTION can we use this to post our avatars?

11. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002

YOU BET

:cheers:

12. Big John

Big John New Member

Oct 24, 2003
  13. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    We are already hosting your avatar for you Big John-----

Right mouse Click on your avatar and then click on Property inside the pop up window----check the address where the photo is and you will see that its being housted by Missouriwhitetails!

Grab a photo that you have on your computer and resize it to less then 550 pixels wide. Up-load the photo to the Missouri-Whitetails site and you will see how it works. Do some for practice----You can always delete them if you dont want to leave them hosted......

Yell if ya need some help----jump in and get your feet wet----your not going to hurt anything----:cheers:

14. Keith

Keith New Member

Dec 13, 2002
    Springfield, MO.
    This is awesome. Love the editing tools and the delete pic option. Thanks!!:cheers:

15. MoHuntress

MoHuntress New Member

Nov 10, 2002
    If any of you haven't had the opportunity to check out the new Photo Gallery, you really should do so. There's some really great photos to look at! :cheers:

Mo :wink4:

16. MoHuntress

MoHuntress New Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Get registered and post up them photos!

17. Nice, I like being able to see others pics. Now I just need to find the time to upload mine.

BTH

18. T- Bone

T- Bone New Member

Jun 18, 2003
    Wayne County Iowa
    Call me the dumbest one of the bunch:bangin:. But where does it say upload pic.

19. PMan

PMan Retired

Dec 3, 2002
    Go to the galery page and make sure you have registered----after you register you will get this screen------click on "Up_load" Photos and you are there!

Yell if ya need some help----

20. BIG OL AL

BIG OL AL New Member

Oct 1, 2003
    High Ridge MO
    VERY COOL!!!! I can finaly post a few pics without bugging admin guys!!!
    Go check out to the video I put out there. I have been wanting to post this for a while.