New.... Photo Gallery....

Discussion in 'Photo Gallery' started by mrb, Dec 9, 2004.

1. mrb

mrb New Member

Jun 6, 2002
    Moberly, Mo
    In our continuing efforts to provide you, our members, with the best products and technology available, we have added a new inter-active photo gallery for all of you to use and enjoy. This new gallery will allow you to easily upload your photo files and videos and you can use the hosting address as a link for this and other sites where you post. All you have to do is sign up as a member and then you will be granted access to the site.

Here is the new address:

Missouri-Whitetails.com Gallery

As always, if you need assistance with the new gallery, or any other forum issue, please let one of the moderators or myself know and we will do our best to help you.

Enjoy......... :cheers::cheers::cheers:

2. blevely

blevely White Board Man

Jul 15, 2004
    Here and There
    Your on it dog gone it, way to go mrb and all who are continually making MWT the best hunting site on the net. Thank You

Brett

3. jigger

jigger New Member

Oct 19, 2004
    Alright!!!!:dancin::dancin:

4. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    I've been uploading pic's, giving it a test-run, since yesterday.

All I can say is... [​IMG]

You da' man, MrB!

5. hunter7x

hunter7x New Member

Oct 22, 2002
    Indiana
    Hey that was cool !

6. MoHuntress

MoHuntress New Member

Nov 10, 2002
    Just giving this thread a little bump to the top! :wink4:

7. huntforfunnfood

huntforfunnfood New Member

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    well i got registured and it looks cool as heck i like it........
    now i just go to find some drections or start hitting some bottons and figure out how it works:wink4:

8. 67Firebird

67Firebird Chicken Man

Nice!!!! Thanks MrB and MWT!!!
    :banana::banana::cool3::cool3::cool3::cool3::banana::banana:

9. glennasher1

glennasher1 Well-Known Member

Sep 16, 2004
    Radcliff, KY
    I love this, even I can figure out how to work it, and I am digitally dimwitted!

10. semodeerhunter

semodeerhunter New Member

Dec 25, 2002
    perryville mo
    Cool site and I can even figure it out. Thanks

11. Kauaihunter

Kauaihunter New Member

Aug 24, 2004
    Cool, added it to my favorites and even posted a pic. Thanks MrB

12. Woodgoat

Woodgoat Guest

This is really neat! I know I'll really enjoy looking at everybody's photo's. Its another fun thing about this site. Good job Mrb. :wave:

13. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    ok guys help me out i am either blind or stupid.....according to my wife both at times but any how i can't figure out how to up load a pic to the new gallary i can down load others? what do i need to do?

14. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Tony, you poor thing you.:hysterical: Okay where it says Upload pics (top right), click on that and it will have a box below where you want to put the pics. You must first join up with a user name and password and legit e-mail address and create a gallery. Then name your gallery. Correct speling is required. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Hit the browse button and find the pics on your hard drive. Then click on the pic you want to upload. It will then upload and take you to a screen where you title the pic and can make comments. Try it and let me know how you do. I'll try to assist you in any way possible.

Jack

15. Lefty

Lefty New Member

Jun 29, 2004
    MO
    Great idea mrb!!
    :cheers::cheers:

I just wish this woulda been around acouple months ago...

16. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    well crap i got talking to mu and last night i registured and it lets me log on but i never got an e-mail or any page that said any thing about one to confirm it

so today i re-resistured and got an e-mail but i had to use a diffent user name that kinda sucks but at least i am working now:wink:

17. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Tony

I'm having a special spelling school in January just for you my friend. No wait what am I talking about. I need those laughs every day...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: You know I'm just kidding you doncha??:cheers:

Jack:wink4:

18. huntforfunnfood

Jun 30, 2003
    new bloomfield mo
    key jack i think i will be busy in january just like i was the first time spelln skool was offered:rotfl: those incorrect words were on intended

19. JackJr

JackJr New Member

Nov 30, 2002
    Land Of BLAHS
    Well between you and PMan

I am on my second volume of famous MissouriWhitetails.com words.:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Jack:wink4:

20. MoHuntress

MoHuntress New Member

Nov 10, 2002
    I just love the new photo gallery! Not only do I enjoy looking at all of the great pictures, I also like being able to comment on them. :cheers:

Mo :wink4: