Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all of you whitetail fanatics. I'm a new member, joined about a week ago but this is my first post. Just wanted to say hi and get aquainted w/ some members and share my love for the outdoors and the greatest animal on earth. Would appreciate any help I could get w/ how things work around here. Thanks a lot.

:wave:

·
Registered
14,508 Posts
Originally posted by killzone
Would appreciate any help I could get w/ how things work around here. Thanks a lot.

:wave:
Hey, welcome to the board. Just be yourself, and post plenty of pics. We're all good 'ol boys here (and gals too). You've found the best hunting site on the net:cheers:

·
Registered
183 Posts
Keep lookin' around...and remember to click on "today's Posts" at the banner at the top of the screen for quicker navigation. I just joined today, personally, so WELCOME.

:wink4:

·
Registered
21,423 Posts
Welcome, and I really like your screen name. Pretty good group of folks here, so things are pretty much relaxed. Pull up a chair and enjoy. As Cfrazee mentions, we like pics, outdoor pics, but don't post any x rated stuff, we've got some young viewers.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've got a few pics I'll get on when I can, haven't had much luck w/ my trail cams though. Just haven't been able to figure out where to get them set up at.

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Welcome to the board!!
:cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
6,480 Posts
Glad to have you join us...........:cheers:

·
Under appreciated
92,119 Posts
Welcome! :cheers:

Your in good company here.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
WELCOME!!!

Glad to have ya here!

Be sure to sign up for the 06/07 Deer Contest

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.