Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a guy that I work with and his two sons there are always talking about the deer and turkeys and fish that they spot light right under the conservtions noses and there in a little touble now but they still come in to work talking about the deer they spot lite the night before and shot they do not care who hear its and aI am sick of hearing about it I have seen some of the bucks that they have killed in bow season that they shot with a gun and tagged with a bow tag So how could you feel good about something like that and brag and it ? I ask him one today he said that the deer is dead so what does it matter how or win it dies its till dead so do I call the agent in there county I can not say I sawit it just talk but I have know them for a few years and it just keeps on going what do I ????

·
Registered
14,501 Posts
Welcome to th site & make th call. Bowpredator has supplied the number now it's your turn.

·
Registered
70,620 Posts
Let your fingers do the walking and call ASAP. People like that should be taken down. You'll get an ATABOY from me if you do. And by the way.....welcome to the site. Feel free to post often. The more the better. That is what makes this site great..........................and we like pictures too!

·
PURE KILLER
38,011 Posts
make the call,that way you can feel you tried to help and the co's are always lookin for new imfo.welcome

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.