New Member sayin HI!

Discussion in '2011 Whitetail General' started by wildbill, Nov 8, 2010.

1. wildbill

wildbill Senior Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Warrensburg MO
    I just wanted to say hi to all of the fellow whitetail deer hunters out there in Missouri. It seems like this is the place to be to get any info on MO deer. I'm a die hard bow hunter, but also enjoy rifle and muzzle loader seasons as well. I'm a military member who is relatively new to MO stationed at Whiteman AFB in Johnson County. It's pretty hard to move to a place where you don't know anyone. I figured this would be a good forum to get to know some fellow hunter's and maybe get some info on some good places to hunt around here.

2. lma

lma Active Member

:welcome: to MWT.....and thanx for your service! :wave:

3. FiremanBrad

FiremanBrad New Member

Howdy and welcome!!! There are a few members in your area!!! Check out Blind Pony for some archery only public ground not too far from ya!!!!:wave:

4. letemgrow

letemgrow Well-Known Member

:eek:::eek::

Welcome to MWT!! You should find it a fun place to hang out and talk all kinds of hunting and fishing.

5. 160983

160983 Guest

Welcome! Within the last couple of days there was another new member who moved to Whiteman AFB. I will try to find him again. Maybe you guys can compare notes on information/ideas.:cheers:

6. Chairman

Chairman Senior Member

Dec 2, 2002
    Henry County
    Welcome to MWT's...and Missouri! :wave:

7. bombtech

bombtech Member

Nov 7, 2010
    Knob Noster, MO
    Welcome...I am new to the Forums and MO alike...maybe we can share a story or two over a beer...

8. venatic

venatic ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

:welcome: to MWT and thank you for your service!:claphands:

9. wildbill

wildbill Senior Member

Nov 8, 2010
    Warrensburg MO
    [rquote=1885412&tid=131352&author=bombtech]Welcome...I am new to the Forums and MO alike...maybe we can share a story or two over a beer...

[/rquote]

Sounds like a plan to me!

10. Cherokee

Cherokee New Member

Feb 5, 2005
    :welcome: Come sit a spell and post up!

11. BigJake

BigJake New Member

Dec 27, 2005
    Welcome Aboard! :cheers:

12. LeeinMo

LeeinMo Member

Aug 14, 2007
    Kearney
    Welcome aboard!!!!! We thank you for your service. :cheers:

13. Cburrows_tx

Cburrows_tx New Member

Nov 24, 2004
    Lamar Co. Texas
    GLAD TO HAVE YA HERE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!! THERE IS A GOOD BIT OF INFO HERE AND DO NOT BE AFRAID TO ASK QUESTIONS!

14. Mailman

Mailman Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2005
    Blue Springs Mo
    I ran into a couple of airmen last year when I was dove hunting at the Lamine River CA by Otterville. They were bow hunting. I don't think it gets a lot of pressure. Check it out. It is East of you just off 50 Highway past Sedalia about 10-12 miles.

Oh ....:welcome:

And thanks for protecting us...:2thumbsup:

15. TATER

TATER Active Member

Welcome aboard!!!!! :wave: I too thank you for your service! :bowing: Missouri has a lot to offer an outdoorsman or woman. I hope you get a lot of chances to experience it!:eek::

16. mohunter32

mohunter32 Senior Member Lifetime Supporting Member

Jan 15, 2005
    Franklin Co, MO
  17. Labs40

Labs40 Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Wentzville,Mo
    Welcome aboard:cheers: