Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
24,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have considered buying a new truck to hunt deer with and I think I have found one that, with a few modifications, will make me the envy of most deer hunters in this county.

[file]80047[/file]

I know it needs a few more lights and a rack on the back to haul your kill around without soiling the carpet, but the ability to drive it from the top makes it a road hunters dream come true. And with a camo paint job, mr green jeans should not be able to find me. :D

·
Registered
9,727 Posts
that is one fine wabbit huntin truck ,now just paint it orange and put some grass on the back and you be in the game boy...:wave:

·
Banned
24,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
[rquote=1479861&tid=103441&author=Big L]It does have a bar,doesnt it[/rquote]

I don't know if you can get a bar installed as an option, but I think this cooler will hold enough beer to last a while. :cheers:

[file]80056[/file]

Wabbits, we ain't got no stinkin wabbits wound here. The great flood killed 'em all. :D

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
where is the spotlights:confused:

·
Banned
24,572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[rquote=1480061&tid=103441&author=winger]where is the spotlights:confused:[/rquote]

I have a better plan....

[file]80083[/file]

·
Registered
17,011 Posts
genius.:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.