Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
12,625 Posts
:rof2::hysterical: Don't think it would be quite legal anywhere on this side of the pond. I would like to see a close up of the tree after the shot and see what kind of damage it did.

·
Confirmed Bachelor
10,482 Posts
Ain't no different than the Dukes of Hazzard...:2thumbsup:

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
My guess is it didn't do much of any damage to the tree. It would immediately explode on impact and the explosion would be outside the tree.

·
Registered
17,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by Hoytshooter
My guess is it didn't do much of any damage to the tree. It would immediately explode on impact and the explosion would be outside the tree.
Are you sure????

·
Preferred pronoun-Stud Muffin
10,590 Posts
Well, I didn't see any bark blown off, and they didn't show the impact point close up. I'm guessing it wasn't all that impressive. :peepwall:

·
Registered
18,764 Posts
Originally posted by Gakic24
Originally posted by Hoytshooter
Are you sure????
I would assume so since there is no point on the end of the arrow, only a 209 primer so that it explodes on impact. I imagine it would probably do a little damage to some flesh, but I doubt if it did much of anything to that tree.

·
Registered
18,246 Posts
" do you think its safe?"

"Ummm (shruggs shoulders) yeah sure relatively"

:eek:

:stickfight:

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
46,800 Posts
He should get some of those Rambo arrow head.

·
Under appreciated
88,254 Posts
My guess is that the arrow would just explode and because there is no solid breech or backstop, the projectile would not penetrate.

Looked like a bottle rocket. :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts