Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its been a while since This Killer has entered the woods, but am back and able to Track n Tag 'em again!

I am getting a brand new 2010 P.S.E. Bow Madness Mc For Christmas. I went last week-end and picked it up. I have the Truglo Tru-Site Xtreme 5-pin W/Light, and a Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit for Carbon fiber arrows.

Now that I have the very basic set up, I guess I need to do some reading and see what you guess are using and reviews on them.

I won't be able to make it out to the woods this year, but will be practicing all next Spring, and Summer.

Deer & Turkey be warned I'm back and will be Hunting 2010!

·
Banned
81,616 Posts
We will be lookin forward to your harvest pics from next year.:2thumbsup:

:cheers::cheers:

·
Under appreciated
89,821 Posts
Yip.. best of luck and welcome to MWT!!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
:welcome: and good luck to you with all your hunting adventures. Practice hunting on squirrel and rabbit and birds once you have your bow figured out, they make for good practice and help get ready for the good stoof.:cheers:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you all for the welcoming mat

[rquote=1491297&tid=104183&author=Viper Sniper]:welcome: and good luck to you with all your hunting adventures. Practice hunting on squirrel and rabbit and birds once you have your bow figured out, they make for good practice and help get ready for the good stoof.:cheers:[/rquote]

I have a family of possums in mind. The lil monsters are camped out under the shed in the back yard.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh here are a couple of my trophies I got way back when I used to hunt

And yes that is Velvet on that bucks antlers. It was a warm November. Got both of them with a 25-06 about ten years ago.

[file]81755[/file] [file]81757[/file]

·
Registered
13,882 Posts
:welcome:.....and Merry Christmas! Looking forward to 2010's pics!

·
Máistir an pointe hocht.
70,953 Posts
[rquote=1491254&tid=104183&author=rat]Yip.. best of luck and welcome to MWT!![/rquote]

What he said.....:wave:

·
Registered
656 Posts
:welcome: To both you guys. Couldn`t have picked a better forum! My 1st year with a bow, I bought a PSE stinger, and love it, I can only imagine how the Bow Madness slings em.

·
PURE KILLER
38,020 Posts
[rquote=1492250&tid=104183&author=callaojoe][rquote=1491254&tid=104183&author=rat]Yip.. best of luck and welcome to MWT!![/rquote]

What he said.....:wave:[/rquote]what they said:cheers:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts