Missouri Whitetails - Your Missouri Hunting Resource banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
11,357 Posts
I WANT one. They didn't list a price either. It said get them in Nov. & Dec. is that 2010? Next years season will be almost over by the time this comes out if so. I hope it was 09.:cheers:

·
Registered
115 Posts
[rquote=1587270&tid=110172&author=DForbis]I WANT one. They didn't list a price either. It said get them in Nov. & Dec. is that 2010? Next years season will be almost over by the time this comes out if so. I hope it was 09.:cheers:[/rquote]

My brother will be updating the website this weekend. The UWAY Red IR camera will be out in MARCH 2010 and the Black IR camera will soon follow.

The Black Flash IR Extender just arrived, and will be ready to order when our website is updated. The Black IR Extender will convert any Red IR camera (Bushnell, Reconyx, Moultrie, Stealth, etc..) to the Black Flash (NO Flash or Glow), invisible to the human eye, and wildlife. The cost of the Black Flash Extender will be a fraction of having to buy a new Black IR camera. The Extender will also increase the Adjustable illumination from 40 to 60+ feet (standalone).

I'll keep you posted when the website is updated!

I was hoping to have some UWAY cameras for the MO Outdoor Classic this weekend, but I'll have to wait till March.
:mad2:

If your up North in Chillicothe, stop by my booth, and we'll talk the whitetail language.

I look forward to seeing all the MWT members this weekend, and make sure you place your orders with Parker for you VECTOR calls!

·
11,357 Posts
I plan to be at the classic in Columbia, but don't think I will make it to the chillicothe show. Will you have a booth at the Deer classic? If so I will be sure and come by and talk with you.:cheers::wave:

·
Registered
115 Posts
[rquote=1588097&tid=110172&author=DForbis]I plan to be at the classic in Columbia, but don't think I will make it to the chillicothe show. Will you have a booth at the Deer classic? If so I will be sure and come by and talk with you.:cheers::wave:[/rquote]

I'm disappointed not to have a booth at the Columbia Show, a guy I know from STL will be there selling the same cameras.:whinging:

I'll probably go just to support Missouri Whitetails & The United Bowhunters of MO.

I'll have a booth at the SCI Hunting EXPO at the KCI EXPO Center next weekend here in KC.

Thanks for checking with me!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.